Electrical Help in Boston
Need something rewired? 453 professional Taskers in Boston can handle the electrical work.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Electrical Help Taskers in Boston
- lester r.$94.11/hr5 (16 reviews)21 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Navy trained electronics technician with to many years of experience. I can properly install your dishwasher, light fixtures, microwave etc. Not a licensed electrician so no new wiring, just fixtures on existing circuits.
- Francis A.$100/hrElite Tasker5 (237 reviews)377 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Have extensive experience installing light fixtures, replacing outlets, concealing tv power and low voltage cables and other minor repairs. Will let you know if your task requires a more experienced professional.
- Ted D.$294.11/hr5 (133 reviews)220 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:PLEASE READ REVIEWS BEFORE HIRING A "CHEAPER" CONTRACTOR. You get what you pay for. • Licensed • Bonded • Insured • TV wall outlets and wires hidden in wall. • Diagnose / Repair / Upgrade / Existing electrical fixtures • Lighting / Ceiling fans & Bath Fans / Outlets / Lights / Dimmers and Switches • Thermostats / CO carbon monoxide & Smoke Detectors • Travel time, gas & tolls are not billed. Parking fees and materials used, are reimbursed at cost. Time spent shopping for specific supplies is billed. • MA HIC Lic. 186427 • No roughing / No network setup, or CAT terminal wiring.
- Henry Y.$111.76/hrElite Tasker5 (232 reviews)352 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Vaccinated. CDC compliant. Work with glove and mask. ● HIC Licensed & Insured ● 20+ years of industrial electrical experience ● Have all professional tools required for job done well the first time ● Smart IoT switches / dimmers and devices (Lutron, Leviton, Legrand, Fibaro, Nest, Ring, SmartThings, Z-Wave, ZigBee) ● Kitchen & bath GFCI electrical installation ● Gas and electric appliance installation ● EV charger station installation
- Samuel E.$176.47/hr5 (1 review)1 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:(978) 302 9000 Standard pickup truck or cargo van and complete set of tools and equipment! OSHA Certified, Home Improvement Contractor License, Independent Additional Insurance. Can provide additional manpower or equipment. Experienced professional.
- Charles O.$170.58/hrElite Tasker5 (93 reviews)177 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Dedicated professional offering electrical service including Light Fixture Installation ◦ Chandeliers ◦ Switches ◦ Dimmers ◦ troubleshooting outage ◦ Smokes ◦ GFCI
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Excellent! Professional! On time.September 22, 2022
Wayne did a great job and was pleasant and professionalSeptember 22, 2022
Amazing work. Thank you.September 21, 2022
Second time working with Henry, equally happy both times. He’s diligent, polite and works efficiently.September 20, 2022
Robert was friendly, professional, and efficient - easy to work with and responsivrSeptember 19, 2022
Andre was incredible! Incredibly professional and knowledgeable, cannot say enough. We will definitely be using him in the future.September 19, 2022
Chris was early and i appreciated his help as I have high ceilings and it is a unique space but he got the job done. Thank you!September 17, 2022
John responded quickly and arrived on time. He was kind and helpful. I would highly recommend him to others!September 16, 2022