Furniture Assembly in Boston
Taskers are fluent in instruction manuals. Taskers in Boston will assemble desks, beds, and other furniture — quickly and safely.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Furniture Assembly Taskers in Boston
- matt f.$87.05/hrElite Tasker5 (699 reviews)1346 furniture assembly tasks doneHow I can help:Have assembled a lot of furniture, skilled & efficient. Can build just about anything from any vendor.(house/office/gym) Will bring tools/drill, stud finder & wall anchors to secure items. *No ‘South Shore’, ‘Home Reserve’, ‘Baxton Studio’
- Marc H.$135.29/hrElite Tasker5 (338 reviews)487 furniture assembly tasks doneHow I can help:I've assembled thousands of pieces of furniture of different brands from Ikea to West Elm (check out reviews). I'm efficient, fast, knowledgeable and have all the tools needed for assembling furniture for your home or office.
- Aaron E.$117.64/hr5 (171 reviews)307 furniture assembly tasks doneHow I can help:I can build any furniture you have, and especially enjoy working with Ikea products. I have all the tools I need to get the job done properly and efficiently. I am also relatively quick, which saves both money and time. Masked and vaccinated.
- lester r.$94.11/hrElite Tasker5 (184 reviews)367 furniture assembly tasks doneHow I can help:I am a strong and conscientious US Navy veteran with natural born skill of assembly. Read my reviews and choose a tasker that does it right and does it quickly. Task rabbit is an hourly rate and a lower hourly rate doesnt mean less cost if it takes longer or isnt done right.
- Martin K.$92.94/hrElite Tasker5 (751 reviews)1230 furniture assembly tasks doneHow I can help:I can still help you with your home projects--using my facemask, hand sanitizer and keeping my distance inside to keep you and your family safe. I've worked professionally assembling everything from IKEA to Herman Miller.
- Francis A.$70.58/hrElite Tasker5 (311 reviews)524 furniture assembly tasks doneHow I can help:Engineering major so good with diagrams and tools
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Caroline was an excellent tasker, showed up earlier than the stipulated time as well as completed the tasks perfectly and on time. I absolutely recommend!September 23, 2022
Sammy put together a super complicated Ikea dresser for me. She was efficient, put together the dresser perfectly, and even called Ikea when there was a missing part. Thanks so much!!September 23, 2022
Cyrus was excellent. He was kind, professional and incredibly fast. I would recommend him and hire him again.September 23, 2022
Manny was awesome and he even helped clean up afterwards! He was very efficient, friendly, and professional. Definitely recommend!September 23, 2022
Paul was great! He was so friendly to me and my dog. He did my project (4-glass door hutch) in an hour and half and it looks great! The item I bought had some reviews about the doors being cheap, Paul alerted me that one of the glass pieces was unstable and that one door dud not close all ...September 22, 2022
I can’t say enough great things about Jordan. He came over quickly for a last minute- same day job, was friendly, efficient and so professional. He put together two complicated bed frames for us in no time!! Highly recommend!September 22, 2022
Omer was extremely friendly and dedicated to getting our job done. Would hire him again!September 22, 2022
Very friendly and did what was asked! I would’ve appreciated if he kept things tidy as he went so things were less messy afterwards, but overall, I would recommend.September 22, 2022