Closet Organization Service in Tampa/St. Petersburg
Choose from a community of organized Taskers in Tampa/St. Petersburg to help whip your closet into shape.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Closet Organization Service Taskers in Tampa/St. Petersburg
- Doug W.$35.29/hr5 (1 review)1 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I'll 1st help you clean out your closet, then sit with you and design a Shelftrack system that you will love & double or triple your space!, and then completely install the new closet (& optionally paint, install automatic lighting)
- Richard R.$30.58/hr5 (1 review)1 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I'm extremely detailed and passionate about organization! I've setup closets, warehouses, and even a food bank. Let me get you organized!
- Kyrylo C.$29.41/hr1 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:Happy to help with your household errands big or small! I have previous experience in construction and moving and look forward to working with you whatever the task.
- Kevin B.$57.64/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I am extremely good and efficient at organizing. It's just one of those spatial things that I excel at personally. Most importantly, I am dependable and reliable. I am punctual, professional and a hard worker. (Please note: I understand my rate is a little more compared to others in this category. Most of my work is in home repairs. Please see that category for the best examples of my reviews. I bill for my time regardless of the task. You get what you pay for and I don't disappoint.)
- James C.$35.29/hr5 (1 review)1 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:With my experience in the bar/restaurant/catering experience. I am King at this skill. A master at Tetris. Thank you
- Nicholas T.$117.64/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I am able to dispose or donate of your wanted items. Experience organizing kitchens, pantries, closets, sheds and more. Technical organization skills as well.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Angelina is amazing! She got right to work and helped me organize and purge 2 closets in a short amount of time! They look great now!February 2, 2023
Julie was awesome! On time, personable. We make great headway on my project and I will be booking her again soon.February 2, 2023
Carrie was so great! She set right to work, helping me plan how to organize my kitchen and then started the project! Excellent work.February 1, 2023
After meeting to assess the full task, I was looking forward to starting work with Sade on Saturday. Unfortunately at the last minute she cancelled our appointment at the scheduled start time after confirming she was on her way. Next week’s scheduled appointments were also cancelled leavi ...January 28, 2023
Sade did an amazing job organizing our home!! She has an outstanding work ethic and makes organizing your home a breeze! Thank you Sade!January 19, 2023
Murat was fantastic. He was on time, incredibly friendly, organized and professional. He was flexible and accommodating when additional work came up unexpectedly. I highly recommend him and will absolutely book him again in the future.January 10, 2023
Austin is your person. Austin is thoughtful, careful, and really helpful. Austin listened and took initiative in making order out of chaos in our garage. The anxiety that was lifted in taking care of something that was being neglected is the gift I needed to start the new year. I’ll be eag ...January 9, 2023
On time, knows what she’s doing, super sweet and social, clean work and now I can see all my clothes!! Thank you Faith!🙏January 8, 2023