Contactless Delivery in Seattle
TaskRabbit is offering a contactless pick-up & delivery service in Seattle. Taskers will deliver anything from take-out to groceries & necessities.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Contactless Delivery Taskers in Seattle
- Raymond L.$25.88/hr5 (37 reviews)50 contactless delivery tasks doneHow I can help:Have been on platform since early ‘16, and done thousands of tasks to high satisfaction ratings. Many years of experience delivering on many different platforms. Own a small SUV for medium sized deliveries or smaller.
- Vladdy K.$100/hrElite Tasker5 (153 reviews)220 contactless delivery tasks doneHow I can help:Buying furniture? Or need reliable delivery service? We are here to help!
- Rebecca W.$58.82/hr4.9 (171 reviews)230 contactless delivery tasks doneHow I can help:I am fully vaccinated and take all the recommended Covid-19 precautions seriously. I have a car, and can do delivery of small items such as groceries, food, supplies, clothes, etc.
- Matthew J.$117.64/hr(3 reviews)3 contactless delivery tasks doneHow I can help:With reliable transportation and great knowledge of Chicago streets, I am very reliable in this service. Have worked as a delivery man before. Two hour minimum with van.
- Marcus Y.$94.11/hr4.9 (14 reviews)21 contactless delivery tasks doneHow I can help:[BOXED ITEMS ONLY] Willing to pick-up and deliver "smaller" appliances, most TVs, from places like best buy, target, or walmart. Boxed items only please.
- Ariel W.$70.58/hr5 (4 reviews)8 contactless delivery tasks doneHow I can help:Deliveries have a 1 hour minimum. I do NOT provide payment so only prepaid or non purchase items delivered. I do have an SUV and trailer hitch with 4000lb limit. Trailer rentals are an additional charge.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Rishi went above and beyond the task. There was a delay in getting the order through no fault of his ow. Rishi kept me informed the entire time. He is determined to make your experience with a Tasker a joy. He is efficient and wonderful to work with. You can not go wrong with Rishi.December 5, 2022
Helped with pick up and delivery of IKEA items. Fast and reliable!December 5, 2022
Dylan was wonderful! Showed up on time, incredibly helpful, easy to work with.December 5, 2022
Second time hiring and second time rating work high. She's, well, on task! :)December 4, 2022
My first time using task rabbit and i will definitely reach out to Jamey again. He communicated quickly and efficiently, he delivered the couch on time and he was professional. Very pleased with his service. He even wrapped my couch in two tarps to make sure it was clean and dry.December 4, 2022
Rob was kind and nice to work with.December 3, 2022
Maya was nice to work with - communicative and friendly! Would highly recommend her delivery servicesDecember 2, 2022
Dylan was efficient and friendly. The task was done on time.December 2, 2022