- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Office Repairs Taskers in Salt Lake City
- Evan G.$54.11/hr5 (228 reviews)462 office repairs tasks doneHow I can help:FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE HERE :) ! I’m an experienced handyman specializing in minor home repairs, painting, drywall repair, door repair, wall mounting and assembly. Please Note: Handyman labor rate/minimum hours may vary based on job type. Also, I do not do plumbing or electrical repairs. I look forward to working with you! Thank you!
- Robert H.$60/hrElite Tasker5 (177 reviews)369 office repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I've done construction/property management for years and can tackle a wide range of home repairs. I have a lot of hand & power tools for patching holes in drywall, fixing doors, installing mouldings, installing appliances, hanging curtains/blinds.
- Nathan L.$64.70/hr4.9 (49 reviews)95 office repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I bring all necessary tools. I am also a sub contractor integrative Homes and healthy Homes LLC specializing in whole home water and air filtration.
- Anthony B.$41.17/hr5 (4 reviews)9 office repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I have 8 years experience in trade work doing light carpentry, remodeling, painting, and 3 years working independently on Task Rabbit and have plenty of tools and equipment.
- Aroldo O.$58.82/hr5 (170 reviews)212 office repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I have more then 15 years experience on the handyman maintenance world. Houses , hotels, assistant living facilities almost all my life , learn some skills during that time . (Be aware I charge a minimum of 1 1/2 hours for home repairs tasks)
- Arnoldo G.$47.05/hr4.9 (72 reviews)101 office repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I do well this small repairs like putting up shelves, hanging curtains,blinds, repairing holes, changing lightbulbs I can change a lamp but if its need a pawer cables run or a new line I don't do big electricity jobs. I don't do mounting Tvs, in this section has to be on mouthing section thanks!!!
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Sun, Oct 1undefined Sun, Oct 1
Justin is who came and installed some blinds and a washer/ dryer in a rental unit for me. He was kind and professional. I would hire him again.
5.0undefined Sat, Sep 30undefined Sat, Sep 30
Ben was so helpful! He was a great communicator and was honest in how things could or couldn’t be done. When he was running late he let me know right away and set clear expectations. I would definitley hire again.
5.0undefined Wed, Sep 27undefined Wed, Sep 27
Daniel was professional and prompt. He helped me add insulation to my attic and even cleaned up leftover debris from the house.
5.0undefined Tue, Sep 26undefined Tue, Sep 26
McKay was punctual and came prepared to complete my task. He worked very quickly and was super friendly! Would recommend.
5.0undefined Sat, Sep 23undefined Sat, Sep 23
JR arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently. I would definitely hire him again and recommend him to my friends!
5.0undefined Fri, Sep 22undefined Fri, Sep 22
Kyle was professional, extremely knowledgable and experienced. I will definitely be hiring Kyle again and highly recommend him!
5.0undefined Thu, Sep 21undefined Thu, Sep 21
Melanie did great! She did what I needed, pointed out a separate issue and then took care of that as well. Highly recommend!
5.0undefined Tue, Sep 19undefined Tue, Sep 19
Wow! Don’t miss this multi-talented guy with a 5-star attitude! Six stars if there were such a thing. Prompt, capable, working beyond expectation on minor indoor and more substantial outdoor repairs. Can’t say enough how happy we are with his work.