Furniture Assembly Service in Salt Lake City
There are 858 Taskers in Salt Lake City ready to help assemble your furniture. From beds, to desks to sofas, Taskers can do it all! Average price for furniture assembly is $45 per hour.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Furniture Assembly Taskers in Salt Lake City
- Chet S.$40/hrElite Tasker5 (525 reviews)956 furniture assembly tasks doneHow I can help:With 4 years of experience, at this point, there isn't much I haven't assembled - so I know I'm the Tasker for you! I come with the tools and experience you need. I have an analytical mind which allows me to work well with instructions. I follow directions thoroughly. However, if directions are missing I can assemble without them. I will attempt same day appointment requests if I can fit you in.
- Evan G.$47.05/hr5 (93 reviews)142 furniture assembly tasks doneHow I can help:** MASTER IKEA ASSEMBLER HERE ** I was the FIRST tasker in SLC! Unlike a lot of new taskers, this isn’t my first rodeo. ;) I’m HIGHLY EXPERIENCED with IKEA and various other manufacturers as well! Check out my photos and reviews to see for yourself!
- Robert H.$35.29/hr4.9 (16 reviews)23 furniture assembly tasks doneHow I can help:I'm detail oriented and will make sure your project will be done correct and in a timely manner. I've assembled bikes, furniture, children's toys, and doll houses.
- Leah M.$52.94/hrElite Tasker5 (208 reviews)290 furniture assembly tasks doneHow I can help:Choosing the furniture is fun, but putting it together can be stressful. I'll save you time so you can get back to enjoying your home. *No charge for drive time, $5 gas surcharge added to expenses.
- Arnoldo G.$29.41/hr4.9 (12 reviews)14 furniture assembly tasks doneHow I can help:I am professional to assemble furniture including IKA stuff
- Dustin R.$41.17/hr5 (21 reviews)32 furniture assembly tasks doneHow I can help:I grew up around my fathers workshop building and assembling many different types of furniture and household items. I have assembled pieces from IKEA, Wayfair, Sauder, Walmart, Target and a few other unknown companies.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Showed up on time and completed the job. Couldn’t ask for more.February 6, 2023
Blake is prompt, reliable and lovely to work with. Highly recommend.February 3, 2023
Leah did a fantastic job as usual! She arrives on time and quickly gets to work. She handles herself and her work in a professional manner. I will continue to use Leah for my assembly and mounting needs.February 1, 2023
Victor was amazing. The minute he got here he put his head down and worked. IKEA furniture is no joke and he crushed a 8 drawer dresser in 4 hours. I would hire him again 100%!February 1, 2023
Justin was very pleasant to work with. He was efficient in setting up a Fully Jarvis standing desk with monitor arm, ergonomic chair, and an Ikea chair. He also offered tips on general electronics! :)January 31, 2023
Adam was friendly, detailed, attentive to the cleanliness and look of the outcome. I will be requesting him on future projects!January 31, 2023
Jarom was amazing!!! He was kind and worked very quickly. He dissasembled a bed moved it, brought in another bed and assembled that too. I would definitely hire him again.January 31, 2023
Great 👍🏼January 30, 2023