Get Help Installing Lighting in Salt Lake City
Need someone to help out with light installation? There are 281 Taskers in Salt Lake City ready to help at a moment's notice. Find help now!Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Light Installation Taskers in Salt Lake City
- Robert H.$54.11/hrElite Tasker5 (38 reviews)59 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:There are legal restrictions on what electrical work a handyman can do in the state of Utah. I can do all the electrical work that a handyman can legally do. A few examples are changing outlets/switches, and changing lighting fixtures/ceiling fans.
- Aroldo O.$58.82/hr5 (31 reviews)53 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I have more then 15 years experience in home repairs , hotels and assisted living, any facilities , i can replace or install new light fixtures , power outlets , fans and more . (Be aware I charge a minimum of 1 1/2 hours for home repairs tasks)
- Liam B.$43.52/hr5 (7 reviews)8 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:My dad's an electrician and I kind of look like him. I've got my own tools. I also started a company involving alot of electrical work.
- Josh L.$58.82/hr5 (18 reviews)23 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:Need a lighting fixture changeout or ceiling fan installed? Not a problem for me, I’ve changed out many in my experience. Note: due to liability and state laws, I no longer changeout light switches and/or outlets. **Not a licensed electrician**
- Cade E.$58.82/hrElite Tasker5 (65 reviews)85 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I specialize in residential electrical work. I’ve done hundreds of jobs in high end homes, ranging from adding outlets/hanging chandeliers, all the way to wiring lighting control panels. Electrical is very important, hire someone who does it right. (I have a 6ft ladder, 10ft stair ladder as well as a 22ft extension ladder.) See my work on Instagram @securefixmounting
- dylan b.$88.23/hr5 (3 reviews)3 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I have a lot of experience with minor electrical. And a insured and licensed handyman. I can move outlets, install ceiling fans, Chandeliers, smart devices. Devices. Smart switches, etc
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Don't just take our word for it
5.0undefined Wed, Jun 7undefined Wed, Jun 7
Cade has done multiple jobs for me now. I appreciate how respectful and courteous he is. Today I had planned on him just adding a Ring doorbell but asked if he could also add an outlet, add an outdoor floodlight and change my bathroom outlets to GFI’s. He already had all of the material on ...
5.0undefined Fri, Jun 2undefined Fri, Jun 2
Cade was great! Would hire again!
5.0undefined Mon, May 29undefined Mon, May 29
Did a great job installing a new light fixture. Will use again.
5.0undefined Fri, May 26undefined Fri, May 26
Cade was amazing! He was so knowledgeable, friendly, efficient, and the work he did is 10/10! Planning on hiring him again.
5.0undefined Wed, May 24undefined Wed, May 24
Josh was great! Super quick and efficient- installed the fan perfectly. Would hire again!
5.0undefined Tue, May 23undefined Tue, May 23
Absolutely amazing! Very flexible and accommodating. David sure knows his trade and is definitely worth it. Book him, you will not be disappointed. Multiple electrical work was done with lighting fixtures throughout the home inside and out.
5.0undefined Fri, May 19undefined Fri, May 19
Extremely helpful and efficient with an electrical installation.
5.0undefined Mon, May 15undefined Mon, May 15
Tyson was amazing. Great work and very fast. Has immense knowledge and will definitely be hiring again