Find Electrical Services in Salt Lake City
Hire a Tasker for electrical help in Salt Lake City. Taskers can handle the electrical work so you can relax. Find the help you need today.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Electrical Help Taskers in Salt Lake City
- Robert H.$61.17/hrElite Tasker5 (39 reviews)63 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:There are legal restrictions on what electrical work a handyman can do in the state of Utah. I can do all the electrical work that a handyman can legally do. A few examples are changing outlets/switches, and changing lighting fixtures/ceiling fans.
- Nathan L.$70.58/hr5 (50 reviews)74 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Replacing switches, outlets / receptacles, and fixtures. I bring all necessary tools and repair drywall too. I am also a sub contractor for integrative Homes and healthy Homes LLC specializing in whole home water and air filtration.
- Aroldo O.$58.82/hr5 (31 reviews)53 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have more then 15 years experience in home repairs , hotels and assisted living, any facilities , i can replace or install new light fixtures , power outlets , fans and more . (Be aware I charge a minimum of 1 1/2 hours for home repairs tasks)
- Cade E.$61.17/hr5 (80 reviews)105 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I specialize in residential electrical work. I’ve done hundreds of jobs in high end homes, ranging from adding outlets/hanging chandeliers, all the way to wiring lighting control panels. Electrical is very important, hire someone who does it right. (I have a 6ft ladder, 10ft stair ladder as well as a 22ft extension ladder.) See my work on Instagram @securefixmounting
- Liam B.$52.94/hr5 (7 reviews)8 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:My dad's an electrician and I kind of look like him. I've got my own tools. I also started a company involving alot of electrical work.
- Josh L.$57.64/hr5 (18 reviews)26 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Need a lighting fixture changeout or ceiling fan installed? Not a problem for me, I’ve changed out many in my experience. Note: due to liability and state laws, I no longer changeout light switches and/or outlets. **Not a licensed electrician**
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Sun, Sep 17undefined Sun, Sep 17
I’ll literally never hire anyone else but Cade! He’s really professional and does amazing work. He’s also really efficient and willing to help in any way possible. Will hire him again and again!
5.0undefined Fri, Sep 15undefined Fri, Sep 15
Cade came on time and did everything needed efficiently and professionally. Highly recommend.
5.0undefined Mon, Sep 11undefined Mon, Sep 11
Prompt, efficient and talented!
5.0undefined Sat, Sep 2undefined Sat, Sep 2
SO kind, and fast! He was awesome!
5.0undefined Fri, Sep 1undefined Fri, Sep 1
Colton was very helpful! He provided clear and concise options for the project he was working on. I would recommend him to a friend!
5.0undefined Wed, Aug 30undefined Wed, Aug 30
Nathan was communicative, professional and efficient. He put up two ceiling fans and they look/work great!
5.0undefined Fri, Aug 25undefined Fri, Aug 25
Nathan is awesome. He was extremely prepared with all of the extras that I didn’t even think of needing, punctual, and efficient. Thank you so much!!!
5.0undefined Sun, Aug 20undefined Sun, Aug 20
Colton was excellent. I hired him to hang my TV, install a Nest thermostat, and fixed an electric light. Highly recommend.