Electrical Help in Salt Lake City
Need something rewired? 223 professional Taskers in Salt Lake City can handle the electrical work.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Electrical Help Taskers in Salt Lake City
- Robert H.$52.94/hrElite Tasker5 (35 reviews)53 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:There are legal restrictions on what electrical work a handyman can do in the state of Utah. I can do all the electrical work that a handyman can legally do. A few examples are changing outlets/switches, and changing lighting fixtures/ceiling fans.
- Aroldo O.$58.82/hr5 (30 reviews)51 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have more then 15 years experience in home repairs , hotels and assisted living, any facilities , i can replace or install new light fixtures , power outlets , fans and more . (Be aware I charge a minimum of 1 1/2 hours for home repairs tasks)
- Trevan G.$38.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have over 10 years of home and vehicle electrical experience
- Liam B.$52.94/hr5 (7 reviews)8 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:My dad's an electrician and I kind of look like him. I've got my own tools. I also started a company involving alot of electrical work.
- David T.$47.05/hr3 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:If you need a plug in some space or wall I can do it for you, tell me what do you need and I can do it for you.
- Nikolai S.$37.64/hr2 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Need your plugs and sockets updated? I’m your guy! How about that home audio system or smart home set up? Please let me know how I may assist you with your next electrical or smart home project.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Derek did a great job with a difficult task - dropping wires through our attic to help us set up a 24hr security camera system.December 1, 2022
Helpful and supportive!November 26, 2022
We asked Christian to install a automatic timer for our outdoor lights and to hook up our doorbell camera. He did the timer and hooked up our doorbell camera pretty quickly but the doorbell camera didn’t fully mount and neither of us had any glue to address that randomly specific need for ...November 22, 2022
Cade is very nice, hard working, and “knows his stuff”! Very pleased with his work.November 20, 2022
Case was awesome and knows his stuff. He helped me install a new transformer for a video doorbell. He’s super friendly and makes sure the jobs done right. I recommend him for any electrical work you need.November 10, 2022
Seth was puntual and professional! I appreciated his expertise.November 7, 2022
Rhett is so kind and such a big help for us!! We love working with him and happy to have him help out around our home :)November 2, 2022
Zack arrived in time and was super knowledgeable and friendly. He even did a couple extra small tasks while he was here. Would recommend!October 28, 2022