Hire A Snow Shoveller in Portland
Hire a snow shovelling Tasker in Portland for all your snow removal needs. They can take care of shovelling your driveway, sidewalk, walkways and more. Average price is $41 per hour.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Snow Removal Taskers in Portland
- Geoffrey M.$17.64/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I don’t falter when a task is daunting and this kind of task is usually very easy for me.
- Shadi H.$41.17/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Long time Tasker within 6+ categories. Fully capable of assisting with any snow removal. I am able to commute to you in the snow.
- Scott M.$76.47/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I can remove Snow and Ice as well as apply Ice Melt and Traction Sand
- Gidon S.$52.94/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I bring a shovel and get it done thoroughly and fast. 2 hour minimum
- Carly T.$82.35/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I grew up in the Northeast shoveling snow every day of the winter since I was 7 years old! I am fast, hard-working, bring all my own tools and would be happy to pick up salt for you too!
- Jason F.$82.35/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Removing snow from driveway, front stoop and other areas around your home or business. Will bring all my own tools and Bring deicer to spread once I’m done. I drive a Denali Yukon XL SUV with four-wheel-drive so able to get here even when snowy.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Jay did an amazing job! TY!December 25, 2022
Did the job thoroughly and quicklyFebruary 18, 2021
Shakir is friendly and very personable. He is responsible, hard working, and efficient. I highly recommend his services.February 18, 2021
Trevor is an excellent worker. Came before projected time, and he was polite and professional.February 16, 2021
Very responsive and good work!February 14, 2021