Electrical Help in Portland
Need something rewired? 319 professional Taskers in Portland can handle the electrical work.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Electrical Help Taskers in Portland
- Cyd M.$100/hrElite Tasker5 (115 reviews)179 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have experience installing fans, light fixtures, switches, and outlets into existing junction boxes. I can trouble shoot stereo and video installations. I can replace thermostats. I also have an 8' ladder. Hire me to help you today!
- Sid P.$58.82/hr5 (14 reviews)19 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Experienced Tasker. Do you need to swap out a light fixture? Replace a broken lightswitch? Add a light to your ceiling fan? Install a dimmer switch? Whatever your light electrical task, I can get it done.
- Kenny M.$76.47/hrElite Tasker5 (101 reviews)194 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Hard working, dependable man able to do minor repairs, maintenance, and installation of electrical fixtures.
- Tomas C.$70.58/hr5 (2 reviews)3 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have years of various construction experience. Including the installation of light fixtures. I do not have as much experience in switches and outlets. I can achieve most light fixture swaps in under an hour.
- Jordan W.$62.35/hr5 (53 reviews)77 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have experience mounting and hard-wiring interior and exterior fixtures (lighting, ceiling fans, etc), switches, dimmers, outlets, and I can diagnose/repair most electrical issues. I also have experience running new electrical cable when needed.
- DONALD L.$64.70/hr5 (56 reviews)74 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have lots of experience in minor electrical work swapping out light switches light fixtures ceiling fans etc. This is mostly just minor electrical work that I do I don’t wire new houses or major electrical.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Very efficient, curious and great work ethic. No standing around padding the hours, just get’er done attitude without the hurry of rushing it through.September 22, 2022
Josh was professional, on time, and did an excellent job of installing our garage shop lights. Would definitely hire again and recommend to others.September 20, 2022
Friendly, reliable and professional! Will definitely hire again for future tasks.September 20, 2022
Santiago worked efficiently installing three light fixtures. He took an old fixture for us to habitat for humanity’s store…which was above and beyond. I’d use him again.September 19, 2022
Brad is a confident and capable electrical troubleshooter and his diagnosis and repair skills exceed expectations. Brad has a great work ethic and he also very polite and professional.September 18, 2022
Brad is incredibly knowledgeable and as new home owners that aren’t handy, we felt incredibly grateful to have someone with his skill set working on our house. He swapped out light fixtures, replaced a doorbell and got an outlet that wasn’t working to work again. I’m so glad I booked him a ...September 18, 2022
Andrew did a great job. Was knowledgeable, professional, and right on time. Would definitely hire him again.September 17, 2022
Brad was great to work with! He communicated promptly and efficiently beforehand. Arrived on time and ready for the job. He was very knowledgable about older electrical practices and was able to figure out our problem quickly. He did a great job and I would definitely use his help in the f ...September 12, 2022