Commercial Handyman in Portland
Need a commercial handyman in Portland? There are 876 Taskers experienced in all manor of handyman tasks ready to help your business.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Commercial Handyman Taskers in Portland
- Cyd M.$100/hrElite Tasker4.9 (105 reviews)175 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I have years of experience mounting items, repairing doors, patching holes, installing vinyl floors, painting, and doing other minor repairs around the house. I have skill, finesse, and an eye for detail. I'll bring my own tools to get the job done!
- Sid P.$65.88/hr4.9 (139 reviews)285 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:Experienced handyman with a variety of skills. Small drywall patches to floating floor installation, replacing light fixtures or fixing leaky faucets. Get in touch to discuss details for your next project.
- Kenny M.$70.58/hrElite Tasker5 (209 reviews)367 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:Hard working, dependable man doing home repair work for over 25 years.
- Tyler B.$35.29/hr5 (1 review)2 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I have no problem doing minor home repairs, I can patch drywall, hang curtain rods & many other home repairs. I have my own tools and would be more than happy to help out. My reviews speak for themselves, let me know what you’re needing so I can help
- Eric B.$64.70/hr4.9 (212 reviews)482 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I come from the demanding space of major TV/film production in LA, where giving 120% is a given, and doing the job right is critical. No room for the “take the money and run” mentality. My Clients’ 1000% satisfaction is the goal, it fulfills me!
- Bryce G.$71.76/hrElite Tasker5 (145 reviews)255 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:As a new Homeowner of a 1926 house, I have all kinds of odd things I have been able to figure out including curtains, dryer vents, knobs, handles, sinks, and tile removal. Minor electrical only. :-) Sorry, no painting.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Elijah is very friendly and took the effort to find the right solutions for our jobs. Will be calling him againOctober 3, 2022
On time & professionalOctober 2, 2022
Super efficient and quickly completed my to-do list.October 2, 2022
Brandon was really friendly and did a great job. Thorough and great communication. Thanks, Brandon!October 2, 2022
On time, very skilled, and delightful. Don’t hesitate to hire!October 1, 2022
Mark was great. He gave me a heads up that he could come early, which worked great for me. He took care of weather stripping for a dog door insert on a sliding glass door and made it work as it needed to. He was very patient with my pups antics. I would hire him again, when something i ...October 1, 2022
Nathanael did an amazing job putting up our gutter today. The piece had been destroyed by erosion and we had to replace a section of it. He showed up on time and was fast at work. He did a fantastic job with ease. I would hire him again. -DominiqueSeptember 30, 2022
I gave mark 4 different handyman tasks to tackle and all of them were completed successfully in a very short period of time. I'll be reaching out to Mark with any future needs. Thank you Mark!September 30, 2022