Find Electrical Services in Pittsburgh
Hire a Tasker for electrical help in Pittsburgh. Taskers can handle the electrical work so you can relax. Find the help you need today.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Electrical Help Taskers in Pittsburgh
- Cameron H.$76.47/hr5 (5 reviews)11 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:TSK941F9 - Able to repair basic home maintenance. Anything beyond that I will consult my electrician friends for help. Have all necessary tools. Able to provide an additional worker, please request in advance to coordinate with him. TSK941F9
- Timothy B.$45.88/hr5 (36 reviews)50 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I am an experienced home renovator and can provide minor home electrical repairs and installations. I am not certified, but experienced in replacing/adding outlets and other connections. All my services include full clean-up.
- Kieran B.$94.11/hr5 (16 reviews)21 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I am not a certified electrician, but have lots of experience with electrical work involving appliances, light fixtures, outlets, and other small jobs.
- ADAM A.$65.88/hrElite Tasker5 (44 reviews)66 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Experienced in household electric repairs, changing light fixtures, switches, outlets, and light wiring. Feel free to reach out to discuss how I can help you with your needs! Get $10 off working with me with the referral code: TSK9CZOO
- Alexander C.$70.58/hr2 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I specialize in replacing light fixtures and outlets. (Small to midsize jobs) I can also diagnose some electrical issues within your home. If you're in need of a full or partial rewiring of your house, please contact an electrcian.
- Mitchell T.$70.58/hr5 (23 reviews)42 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:15 years experience in remodelling. Wiring, installing fixtures, running lines, breaker box work, etc.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Wed, Dec 6undefined Wed, Dec 6
EXCELLENT! Arrived on time, very polite, and was up for any electrical work I needed done (changed a bathroom vanity light, installed an outdoor outlet). The job was done well, and way under the $750 I was quoted from a company!
5.0undefined Mon, Dec 4undefined Mon, Dec 4
Mitchell showed up right on time. He did exactly what was needed in a timely, neat, and efficient way. I would not hesitate to hire him again.
5.0undefined Fri, Dec 1undefined Fri, Dec 1
Super responsive and fixed all our electrical issues. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Brandon to our friends and have him out again if we need his help.
5.0undefined Sat, Nov 25undefined Sat, Nov 25
Micheal was great with a last minute replacement of a GFI. He was easy to communicate with and very helpful, highly recommend!
5.0undefined Wed, Nov 22undefined Wed, Nov 22
Extremely quick, communicative, and accommodating with getting a new lamppost light installed same day. Wonderful service.
5.0undefined Tue, Nov 14undefined Tue, Nov 14
Friendly and great, quick service!
5.0undefined Mon, Nov 13undefined Mon, Nov 13
Carlos was quick and efficient and even helped me with a supplemental task of carrying something heavy to my basement for me. I’ll be using him again in the future.
5.0undefined Sun, Nov 12undefined Sun, Nov 12
Carlos is great, very knowledgeable, nice and quick. He got the job done quickly and efficiently. Would definitely book again