Handyman service in Omaha
Looking for a handyman in Omaha? Hire a Tasker to help with all your home repairs! Average price for handyman services is $47 per hour.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Home Repairs Taskers in Omaha
- Ricky S.$111.76/hr5 (63 reviews)108 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:Have installed/repaired doors, windows, Trim, ceiling fans etc... have installed TVs, variable lighting, cameras, blinds, and curtains. Have drywalled, painted and completed other home repairs.
- Paul R.$58.82/hrElite Tasker5 (42 reviews)68 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:Life long handyman, can handle basic electrical, plumbing, drywall repair and painting. I have experience laying LVP flooring, I can do some window glazing, glass and screen repair. I can also do door lock replacement and/or lock rekeying if you don't want to replace your locks or want matching lock keys. It's a great idea to rekey if you just bought your house.
- Tyler D.$58.82/hr5 (1 review)1 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I have carpenter experience & maintenance experience. I will provide my own tools for the job.
- Nathan B.$54.11/hr5 (5 reviews)9 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:Cabinet install and residential remodeling is my primary profession. There are few repairs I won't handle.
- Jarrett T.$70.58/hr5 (10 reviews)15 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:Whatever the repair, I’ll leave your home looking like new. Including wall repair, painting, door knob replacement, floor scratches and more.
- Christopher M.$54.11/hr5 (5 reviews)7 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I have over 10 years experience in these types of repairs. I would love to help you with your project.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Tue, Oct 3undefined Tue, Oct 3
Showed up on time and did a great job. Will hire again!
5.0undefined Fri, Sep 29undefined Fri, Sep 29
Professional, courteous, efficient, and skilled!
5.0undefined Tue, Aug 15undefined Tue, Aug 15
Paul is excellent! His work is high quality, he knows what he’s doing, he pays attention to detail, he is clean and tidy and kind/friendly. We’ve hired him on several home projects and always receive A+ service.
5.0undefined Sun, Aug 13undefined Sun, Aug 13
He was awesome! He was always on time and did a great job on the step overhaul, island repairs and the ceiling repair.
5.0undefined Sat, May 27undefined Sat, May 27
Great carpenter. Understands how to problem solve and help fix things.
5.0undefined Sat, May 13undefined Sat, May 13
Paul ia fantastic. He listens to what you are asking for then if he has suggestions on a way that may be cheaper/better he makes them. I appreciate his immense skill at his craft and his ability to make sure any job I hire him for is done correctly. I have now hired hime twice and each tim ...
5.0undefined Sat, Apr 22undefined Sat, Apr 22
Conor was great! He worked hard, brought his own tools, and was knowledgeable. Very friendly, as well. I will definitely be hiring him again.
5.0undefined Fri, Apr 21undefined Fri, Apr 21
He was amazing. We talked through the project and he told me what he was going to do to fix the problem.