Deliver Big Piece of Furniture in New York City
Need someone with a truck? 7182 Taskers in New York City will deliver heavy furniture to your home.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Deliver Big Piece of Furniture Taskers in New York City
- Ghislain D.$58.82/hr5 (3520 reviews)4904 deliver big piece of furniture tasks doneHow I can help:🤩HOORAY BEST DEAL😍!! PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING 😱150$/H =2 TASKERS LABOR (50$/HOUR)+(100$/HOUR VAN RENTAL MARKED IN EXPENSES ) ONLY ACCEPTING JOBS THAT VEHICLE RENTAL FROM US.2 HOURS MINIMUM!!
- Joan brice D.$58.82/hr4.9 (2264 reviews)3489 deliver big piece of furniture tasks doneHow I can help:* Check reviews!Don’t look further✅ 2 Vehicles options 🚐 🚚 *1st option : Transit cargovan+2helpers is 150/H (2hminimum) *2nd option:Huge Boxtruck16FT+2helpers is 240/H (2hminimum) *protective supplies✅ *10 years exp✅ Your satisfaction is my goal ✅
- Walker F.$82.35/hr4.9 (208 reviews)307 deliver big piece of furniture tasks doneHow I can help:Still coronavirus free! 3000+ JOBS COMPLETED! 100% POSITIVE REVIEWS!!! I'm in great shape and I love being active, hire me to help you with your move!
- 🏅Alberto L.$111.76/hrElite Tasker5 (2048 reviews)2838 deliver big piece of furniture tasks doneHow I can help:🏆Elite tasker (only 10% of the entire Tasker community ever earns Elite), highly thorough, efficient and punctual. 🚛 I have a Sprinter cargo van with 318 cubic feet and lots of positive reviews 🤩. Walkups < 3 floors. NO EXTRA CHARGES. 💪
- Matt P.$70.58/hr5 (1883 reviews)2738 deliver big piece of furniture tasks doneHow I can help:“Two movers with a 15’ moving truck, blankets, dollies.Truck rental is $95/hr, so our rate is $155/hr. We charge a 2 hour minimum. TaskRabbit will add their own fee of approximately $22.80/hr to this total, as they do with all other Taskers. That makes the effective end price $177.80/hr. Gas/tolls/travel time at cost for distant jobs. No disposals (dump). NJ jobs require a $38 toll. Please be sure to list your entire inventory in the description as well as the type of building (elevator/walk-up) and what floor either end is on. We can only take jobs that make use of the truck for logistic reasons. The best way to hire two Taskers without a truck is to hire each one individually."
- Emmanuel O.$88.23/hr5 (1367 reviews)2301 deliver big piece of furniture tasks doneHow I can help:Moves 90lbs & (dis)assembles furniture. Drives daily but does not bring vehicle. Does not mount.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
AJ was amazing - he was extremely fast, efficient and pleasant! I would definitely recommend him for your moving needs.October 6, 2022
Miles was great! On time, super nice and did a great job. Would recommend!October 6, 2022
Amazing to have Matt help with my move!!October 6, 2022
Always does a great job.October 6, 2022
Casey is very professional and reliable. He is always on time.October 6, 2022
What a great guy! Hire him. Professional and kind.. got the job done quickly and easily.October 6, 2022
Bootur was great - he was super flexible with some scheduling issues and was very efficientOctober 5, 2022
Andrew was great - he was super efficient and helpful with my moveOctober 5, 2022