Rearranging Furniture in Milwaukee
Need furniture rearranged in Milwaukee? Hire one of 195 experienced in furniture moving and rearrangement.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Rearranging Furniture Taskers in Milwaukee
- David B.$54.11/hr4.8 (26 reviews)40 rearranging furniture tasks doneHow I can help:I am strong and also detail oriented! Elite Tasker with over 400 reviews and a 4.9 (of 5) rating.
- John L.$70.58/hr5 (13 reviews)23 rearranging furniture tasks doneHow I can help:I’m experienced, work efficiently & fast. I have a 2 hour minimum charge. I have both a 2 & 4 wheel dolly. I also have a 7’x12’ trailer. There is a $35.00 charge for the trailer to cover wear & tear. Thank you.
- Erik L.$65.88/hr5 (1 review)1 rearranging furniture tasks doneHow I can help:I've personally moved homes about 6 times over the past 20 years. I can bring a dolley for appliances. I'll need your help or someone else you hire for any two-man lifts.
- Brian E.$57.64/hr5 (10 reviews)17 rearranging furniture tasks doneHow I can help:Large 2020 van & trailer* for different sized items. I am very strong as well as safety conscious and I’ll treat your items with care. $35-95 fee for trailer depending on size of load and disposal needs. What can I help you with?
- Christopher S.$58.82/hr4.9 (14 reviews)17 rearranging furniture tasks doneHow I can help:Let’s get the heavy stuff out the way so it can be a lighter day. Fully vaccinated!
- Brady M.$60/hr5 (15 reviews)18 rearranging furniture tasks doneHow I can help:I'm 6'2" with plenty of weightlifting and moving experience. I'll have no problems keeping up to help out with your tasks!
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
I hired Riley to move three medium-sized air conditioner units from first and second floors to basement. He was timely, friendly, and did an excellent job. I hope I get to use him again.September 21, 2022
John is great. Easy to work with. A pro.September 17, 2022
Brian was wonderful to work with. Professional and personable. Worked efficiently and was so careful with my antique furniture (which was ridiculously heavy!). Highly recommend!!September 17, 2022
Fantastic service moving a boxed 400 lb bandsaw from outside driveway to basement, with some assistance from myself. I would definitely use John’s help again.September 11, 2022
Nathan was quick and efficient in my demolition clean up!August 25, 2022
Matt was super helpful and efficient! I would absolutely recommend working with him for your odd jobs and I'm sure I'll have him back again in the future!August 25, 2022
Jonathan helped move some very heavy shop equipment to my basement. He and his helper were very courteous and careful during the move. I am very happy with the service he provided and would recommend him for similar tasks.August 22, 2022
Anthony quickly moved an Ikea delivery by himself that the delivery company couldn’t do with 2 people.August 20, 2022