Find Electrical Services in LA & OC
Hire a Tasker for electrical help in LA & OC. Taskers can handle the electrical work so you can relax. Find the help you need today.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Electrical Help Taskers in LA & OC
- Michael H.$67.05/hr5 (6 reviews)7 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have 7 years of experience installing ceiling fans, lighting fixtures, sconces, smart doorbells, smart thermostats, security cameras and much more. I can also replace electrical plugs and install dimmer switches. I have a full set of tools incl a hammer drill.
- Javier J.$94.11/hrElite Tasker5 (263 reviews)401 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have been working as a maintenance technician for over 15 years . In all this years I have done a lot of electrical jobs . I have all the tools need it to do the job well done .
- Louis H.$88.23/hrElite Tasker5 (349 reviews)509 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:⚡️Electrical work is no joking matter. It could lead to more costly repairs down the road if not installed with all the proper safety work and details. I will ask for extra details about the your job for our safety Please understand and have patience
- Sean A.$55.29/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I can install ceiling fans, swap out light fixtures and change switches. Been going this work through mounting and home repairs
- Gerald G.$88.23/hrElite Tasker4.9 (218 reviews)375 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have studied electronics and worked for AT&T installing home networks and cable TV. I install smart home systems such as ring & google, doorbells, light fixtures, Chandeliers, switches thermostats etc. My ladder gives me a reach of about 11 ft.
- Kamran K.$92.94/hr5 (142 reviews)157 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Experienced with changing fixtures, switches, outlets and dimmers. Installing chandelier. Min charge is 2 hours.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Peter was the most helpful human!! He was kind, funny, and super skillful with fixing all stuff. Def recommend!February 7, 2023
Did a great job. Thoughtful.February 7, 2023
Yan is the best electrician in all of Southern California! I wish I had hired him sooner. He fixed work from a previous electrician, who was inexperienced and messed up a few jobs in my home. Very reasonably priced. Fast. Professional. Definitely will hire again!February 7, 2023
Sarmen solved our issue in no time, and even went out of his way by suggesting a further improvement. Our broken treadmill is working again and we didn’t even need to buy anything from the store since Sarmen brought multiple options to choose from. 5/5 will reach out again if we need help ...February 7, 2023
Found an easy solution to an electronically problem and then removed and installed a new light fixture beautifullyFebruary 7, 2023
Artur is very knowledgable electric, completed the job faster then I originally planned and did a great job! Highly recommend!February 7, 2023
So helpful with light and even helped with my couch!February 7, 2023
Amazing, fast and smart ! Highly recommend!February 7, 2023