Closet Organization Service in Kansas City
Choose from a community of organized Taskers in Kansas City to help whip your closet into shape.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Closet Organization Service Taskers in Kansas City
- Roger E.$18.82/hr5 (3 reviews)3 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I have a lot of experience with organization. Keeping things neat and clean is a Passion of mine. I would like you to use my high attention to detail to improve your life and is fishency.
- Amario V.$35.29/hr5 (2 reviews)8 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I might be one of the very few people that enjoys organizing and projects. I can assist with various projects at your home or business’s, please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions. Organizing, cleaning, repurposing, improving are what I do.
- Jennifer S.$29.41/hr5 (14 reviews)19 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:Natural at organizing and de cluttering! I can make your space functional and beautiful. Great at clearing out unwanted items and displaying what you want in an organized and pleasing way!
- Joe D.$35.29/hr5 (1 review)1 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:Trying to figure out where to place what you need for the most amount of functionality? I can help you with that. Let's co-create a new flow for you.
- Cristina C.$47.05/hr5 (7 reviews)7 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I have been an executive assistant for 6 years. I have done everything from planning to organizing to running errands. I’m quick and need little directions.
- caitlin B.$47.05/hr5 (10 reviews)10 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I can help you organize anything from closets to cabinets even your whole house.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Breanna was the best. I will definitely use her again and again. She was on time, very professional and friendly. She was a hard worker and got the job done very quickly. She walked into a mess I had and just dove right in. You will not regret hiring herJanuary 9, 2023
Amazing work! Showed up on time and did exactly what I was hoping for in a timely manner! I will definitely hire him again for upcoming tasks!January 4, 2023
Makenna was excellent. Worked diligently and needed little direction. Super helpful and nice.December 19, 2022
Emily was fantastic!! Arrived on time, eager to get to work! She was so efficient, personable and came up with a couple of great organizing ideas! Emily is a very hard worker. I most highly recommend her!November 22, 2022
So extremely helpful! Very communicative in the booking process. Also, she really helped challenge my hoarder tendencies (“girl, you don’t need 3 blenders”). Got rid of a lot of stuff, organized even more stuff, and even gave me homework for next time. If you’re overwhelmed and don’t know ...October 17, 2022
Abigail was prompt and pleasant. She got right to work on my task.October 12, 2022
Diane has a talent for thinning out the excess and organizing the closet space! My closet is much more functional. Thank you.August 16, 2022
Diane was on time and very professional. I was pleased with her expertise and wouldn't hesitate to hire her again.August 11, 2022