Closet Organization Service in Kansas City
Choose from a community of organized Taskers in Kansas City to help whip your closet into shape.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Closet Organization Service Taskers in Kansas City
- Roger E.$18.82/hr5 (3 reviews)3 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I have a lot of experience with organization. Keeping things neat and clean is a Passion of mine. I would like you to use my high attention to detail to improve your life and is fishency.
- Hunter J.$47.05/hr5 (4 reviews)5 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I own a truck. I am a very clean, organized, punctual hard-worker. I can help organize and alphabetize to make your life easier. Whatever the task, I’m happy to help! I require a 2 hour minimum.
- Amario V.$35.29/hr5 (2 reviews)8 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I might be one of the very few people that enjoys organizing and projects. I can assist with various projects at your home or business’s, please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions. Organizing, cleaning, repurposing, improving are what I do.
- Jennifer S.$29.41/hr5 (13 reviews)16 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:Natural at organizing and de cluttering! I can make your space functional and beautiful. Great at clearing out unwanted items and displaying what you want in an organized and pleasing way!
- Joe D.$35.29/hr5 (1 review)1 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:Trying to figure out where to place what you need for the most amount of functionality? I can help you with that. Let's co-create a new flow for you.
- Cristina C.$47.05/hr5 (7 reviews)7 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I have been an executive assistant for 6 years. I have done everything from planning to organizing to running errands. I’m quick and need little directions.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Diane has a talent for thinning out the excess and organizing the closet space! My closet is much more functional. Thank you.August 16, 2022
Diane was on time and very professional. I was pleased with her expertise and wouldn't hesitate to hire her again.August 11, 2022
Albert arrived on time and had a very positive attitude! He got right to work showing off his organizational skills. He made a great deal of headway in half a day so that we can get our cars in the garage and can find gardening supplies and tools. I’d highly recommend Albert to others I mi ...July 18, 2022
Allison was absolutely fantastic! She helped organize my apartment and was incredibly sweet to work with. She was great at her attention to detail, ability to make an organized system and had a super friendly personality. I would definitely hire again for myself and recommend her to my fri ...July 14, 2022
Diane came exactly on time, was very good at communication on the app, dug in right away and understood exactly what I was needing. Gave suggestions without pushing and they were good ones. She’s a hard worker and has good skills in terms of thinking and the result. Her organizing skill w ...July 14, 2022
Masha was right on time and got right to work! She is friendly, has a great attitude and was willing to clean & reorganize without assistance from me. She has many skills and is great at thinking out of the box, I’d recommend Masha to others.June 29, 2022
Jen was so helpful, helped me declutter and organize my space. I would highly recommend her services!April 14, 2022
Brittanys organizational skills, and great listening and initiative helped me tremendously !!!March 23, 2022