Moving Services in Honolulu
If you need help moving in Honolulu, give Taskrabbit a try! Local movers can help lift and pack from room to room so you can take it easy during your move. Average price for help moving is $50 per hour.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Help Moving Taskers in Honolulu
- Iokepa D.$58.82/hr5 (89 reviews)123 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:My “Help Moving” Skill has 3 levels of service: [Physical labor ONLY (no truck) = $50/hr] [Physical labor + truck = $75/hr] As a former employee at UHaul moving, I will make sure that we get the job done.
- Josh G.$47.05/hr5 (19 reviews)21 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:Great attitude, able bodied, and happy to help with your project. I take the utmost care and consideration regarding the COVID 19 pandemic. I charge a two hour minimum for moving jobs.
- Joseph T.$65.88/hr4.9 (17 reviews)30 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:Careful and experienced mover w/ a dolly and moving blankets, plus a vehicle for an additonal $12 per hour. Payload Capacity - 1069 lbs.
- Teresa W.$47.05/hr5 (9 reviews)16 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:I have years of experience, my own cargo van, and would love to help you get the job done!
- Stanley M.$56.47/hr4.9 (25 reviews)34 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:Do you need help moving out or moving in? Well I’m your guy! I’ll help you: pack, unpack, or move boxes and furnitures in or out of homes. I’ll also help carry boxes and furnitures up and down stairs, as well as pack or up pack items.
- Matthan U.$88.23/hr5 (39 reviews)56 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:I have over 10 years moving experience, I am abled bodied and ready to help! If my truck is needed for the move, add $25 to the hourly rate. Safety and cleanliness are my pet peeve. I am ready and able to help complete your move!
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Stanley really worked with me in trying to accommodate my hectic move…I had to postpone, reschedule, etc. It was my plan to compensate him even though I ultimately cancelled on him. Where things went left was when he tried telling me I owed him a minimum of two hours. Anyway, still a nice ...February 6, 2023
Very personable and conscientious.February 4, 2023
Helpful and friendly.February 3, 2023
David and his team were great! Very professional and efficientFebruary 1, 2023
Iokepa was a really great help with moving some furniture! Would definitely recommend!January 28, 2023
David is a great communicator and punctual. He was easily able to help me maneuver moving a couch from a 3rd floor walk up to my 1st floor apartment. He had tools readily available in his truck to assist with whatever came up. I would (and will) totally work with David again!January 26, 2023
Great communicator, on time and strong! Highly recommend!January 23, 2023
Stanley was very flexible and accommodating with my move. The move was completed within the timeframe booked for. Also very pleasant to interact with.January 22, 2023