Handyman service in Denver
Looking for a handyman in Denver? Hire a Tasker to help with all your home repairs! Average price for handyman services is $47 per hour.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Home Repairs Taskers in Denver
- Paul S.$76.47/hr4.9 (184 reviews)315 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I have all the tools for proper home improvement tasks. Electrical, drywall, mounting, insulation, painting, landscaping. I can also do minor plumbing such as changing out garbage disposals. I have a power washer for cleaning any large jobs or deck and siding washing.
- Tom H.$75.29/hrElite Tasker5 (88 reviews)139 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:Confident in completing minor home repairs. Hanging floating shelves, photos, installing curtains rods, blinds, bathroom towel rods, changing light bulbs and smoke detector batteries. Can also patch and paint small holes in drywall and much more
- Nicolas K.$76.47/hr4.9 (16 reviews)24 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I have experience with: Closet door tracks, door knobs, small drywall repair, minor painting, mounting, and other miscellaneous household replacements. Thanks for considering!
- Connor H.$58.82/hr5 (9 reviews)15 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:Can tackle many minor home repairs for you. Let me know what you need.
- Hy T.$82.35/hr5 (80 reviews)164 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:If you need precision and minor repair expertise, I am your guy. Under this category, I can hang shelves, blinds, curtains, and pictures. I can also repair drywall holes, broken door handles, change lightbulbs, and complete small paint jobs.
- Robert L.$80/hr5 (4 reviews)8 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:Fully insured. I am very experienced with all sorts of mounting including curtains, TV's, light fixtures and ceiling fans, etc. Fixing loose towel bars, cabinet or fence doors, etc. I am not very knowledgeable on plumbing issues.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Beau was so great with helping us with various handyman type tasks. I added more tasks to his plate than I had originally requested and he was able to complete seamlessly. Will definitely hire again!February 5, 2023
Johannes was fantastic. Quick communication and super efficient! Was able to mount a new interior door and blinds on our sliding door in just 2 hours! Will definitely use him again!February 5, 2023
Arrived when he said he would. Was creative with fixing my sliding patio door. Would hire him again.February 4, 2023
Austin was great - arrived on time, did the job quickly, efficiently. He hung a mailbox in a brick wall and house numbers in a stucco wall. He was polite and confident in getting the job done correctly (others I had tried to hired were not). I would use again and recommend!February 4, 2023
Ray was very professional and efficient…will definitely contact her for home projects in the future!February 3, 2023
Fantastic! Quick to response, very efficient, and great with communication! Highly recommendedFebruary 3, 2023
Chris was great! He communicated well and did a great job with our construction clean up project. Highly recommendedFebruary 2, 2023
Johannes was promptly on time and did a great job fixing some woodwork/trim and some other minor home repair. Will definitely hire him again!February 1, 2023