Light Installation in Tulsa
From replacing bulbs to installing light fixtures, choose from 67 capable Taskers in Tulsa to shed some light on your space.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Light Installation Taskers in Tulsa
- Morgan J.$47.05/hr5 (1 review)2 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:No licensed but can tackle most task.
- Casey V.$49.41/hr5 (9 reviews)10 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I have 10 years plus installing ceiling fans, home light fixtures. I can also install light switches, hook up appliances, garage lighting, etc... Basic
- Brandon S.$40/hr5 (1 review)2 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I have 4 years experience maintining 580 apartments fixing all electrical issues. also have 4 years experience running lines in attics
- Chris M.$58.82/hr5 (3 reviews)9 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I have been replacing electrical outlets & fixtures regularly over the past 6 plus years at my current job overseeing maintenance of 24 properties in BA & Owasso.
- Carlos V.$30.58/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have several years of experience doing electrical work. I have all the tools necessary
- Kemi A.$57.64/hr5 (2 reviews)2 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:PLEASE READ. I have electrical field experience and an electrical engineering degree from Oklahoma State. I am not a licensed electrician but willing to do tasks such as replacing outlets and light fixtures. Please note that I have a 2hr minimum.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Great service friendly I look forward to hiring him againNovember 11, 2022
Casey is great. He was on time, was thoughtful and careful, and got a lot done quickly. I’ll be using his help again.August 23, 2022
Casey was a great help with changing / hanging some lighting fixtures in our house. Will use again and highly recommend!August 15, 2022
He was very respectful and worked hard. Very knowledgeable on electrical and I would highly recommend. He also stayed and did a few other handyman items. He was great, kind, polite, showed up on time, and did the job I asked.August 8, 2022
Kemi was very polite and responsive. He did a great job installing window coverings and replacing a chandelier. He was prepared with all of the correct tools and was knowledgable about the work he was doing. I will be requesting Kemi again for other task due to his diligence.July 30, 2022
Casey was such a huge help. Completed 7 hanging paintings (on plaster walls), 2 light fixtures, replaced 3 ceiling fans that the originals were in terrible shape. All done within 3.5 hours. Extremely professional and pleasant to chat with - was eager to help and easy to communicate with. I ...July 24, 2022
Chris was prompt and very helpful. I will use his services again!June 1, 2022
Casey came in to hang a ceiling fan over a staircase. He had all the tools he needed and he built a scaffolding to get underneath the fan. Great work, I would definitely hire Casey again.May 17, 2022