Closet Organization Service in Tucson
Choose from a community of organized Taskers in Tucson to help whip your closet into shape.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Closet Organization Service Taskers in Tucson
- Donte P.$47.05/hr5 (3 reviews)25 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:(Same day fee $15) I have experience staging homes, moving furniture, setting up events. I have a dolly to help move pieces without damaging them. I pride myself on my attention to detail and my ability to meet clients expectations. (2hr min)
- James S.$35.29/hr5 (2 reviews)2 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I have excellent organizational skills and can organize with the best of the best.
- James D.$25.88/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I aim to please :) SimpIy put, I desire to exceed your expectations... regardless of the task! An outside the box thinker who can help navigate multiple solutions for your organizational needs.
- Jacob D.$35.29/hr1 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I great at making spaces functional and orderly.
- Stefanie P.$29.41/hr4.7 (4 reviews)12 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:An organized life is a happy life! In my career I’ve always been praised and recognized for my organization skills and I have a hard time working any other way. Home as well everything is in its place labeled, in order, color coded Whatever it takes!
- Kelly C.$35.29/hr5 (2 reviews)2 closet organization service tasks doneHow I can help:I am very meticulous and love to find homes for things to make a room orderly; whether that means filing or creating more storage, I'm your gal 😉
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Reliable, dependable and super friendly!January 24, 2023
The third task was working on another closet, and reducing the number of pillows and things that I had for decoration in the house. She came up with some really innovative ideas that worked for me! I don’t think I could’ve come up with that conclusion without her help! She’s also very easy ...January 22, 2023
The second task was cleaning out my office. The office task required purchase of some containers and she actually measured everything and texted me the sizes. I went out and bought the things that fit those sizes and when I brought them back, she help me put the items into those containers ...January 22, 2023
I was going to say like what we did at each organizational task the success point. The first task we did was to revise my entire closet, which I thought was going to take an eternity. But instead with Aimee, we did it pretty quick she makes good use of time, she listens to what you’re tryi ...January 22, 2023
She was wonderful! So personable and easy to work with. Such a nice person. I will call on her help again!::))December 20, 2022
Amy was awesome. Very friendly and non-judgemental. She had great ideas, but also worked to make sure her ideas fit with my lifestyle and the way my mind works. Will definitely hire her again when it's in the budget. My house is so much better organized and less chaotic.November 20, 2022
Aiza is extremely helpful and professional. Will hire again as soon as I can!!!November 18, 2022
Aiza did a great job organizing my linen closet and pantry. She finished early so we started another project and she finished.November 2, 2022