Plumbing Services in Raleigh/Durham
Hire a Tasker for plumbing services in Raleigh/Durham. They can help with plumbing tasks like toilet repair, sink plumbing and more. Average price for plumbing help is $51 per hour.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Plumbing Taskers in Raleigh/Durham
- Terry C.$176.47/hr4.9 (7 reviews)8 plumbing tasks doneHow I can help:I do minor plumbing and electrical depending to the extent of work needed done. Please be as descriptive as possible so that I can better assist you or recommend you. Hourly charge 1hr job=1 hr min charge,1-2hr jobs= 2hr min, 2-3hr jobs= 3hr min.
- Larry D.$70.58/hr5 (4 reviews)6 plumbing tasks doneHow I can help:‼️Feces Fee $300‼️ Not a certified professional! Minimum plumbing experience only accepting small jobs.
- Aizar J.$117.64/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have the right tools to do the work ( I don't do painting and i don't fix dry walls )One time fee $30 for using my truck if you need to move anything) ($30 extra one time fee for any work at Chapel hill)(Text with details before booking 9199952544)
- Jonathan G.$58.82/hr4.9 (23 reviews)45 plumbing tasks doneHow I can help:I am not a licensed plumber but have preformed plumbing work. I can assist in minor plumbing work or make an assessment on the work that would be needed. Can preform most basic pipe/ hose repairs, shower head, sink, toilet replacements and more.
- Robert A.$52.94/hr5 (12 reviews)25 plumbing tasks doneHow I can help:I have some basic plumbing skills such as replacing a toilet or installing an outside spigot.
- Dylan R.$72.94/hr4.9 (33 reviews)48 plumbing tasks doneHow I can help:Rollins Handyman Services LLC Honest. Hard working. Eagle Scout. New faucets/disposals/leaks/clogs/toilet repair. I don't lay pipe or install toilets. Single family dwellings. Collegiate trained in residential plumbing. Bonded + insured. 2hr minimum.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Ronald was very professional and able to fix the 3 plumbing issues I had. I would definitely hire him again.January 24, 2023
Mustafa was excellent! He was on time, knowledgeable, and professional. Highly recommend!January 22, 2023
Jason completed my job quickly and efficiently. He has great communication skills. And he is clean and polite as stated in his profile. Jason also told me what regulator I need on my kitchen sink because mine is missing. I would not hesitate to hire Jason for any of the tasks he offers.January 16, 2023
Jason is a pleasure to have around, works very hard, completed tasks with a high degree of professionalism and excellence, and is someone I have hired multiple times. Win/win/win!January 13, 2023
Very professional and kindJanuary 11, 2023
Mustafa was great. He arrived on time and replaced my main water shut off valve that failed. I provided the new valve and he provided and billed for the piping and tools. Would definitely use him again for most any other task.January 10, 2023
Good at work. Friendly and good in communication. Highly recommended.January 6, 2023
Incredibly professional and knowledgeable, would definitely hire again!January 5, 2023