Light Installation in Raleigh/Durham
From replacing bulbs to installing light fixtures, choose from 228 capable Taskers in Raleigh/Durham to shed some light on your space.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Light Installation Taskers in Raleigh/Durham
- Austin P.$52.94/hr4.9 (62 reviews)104 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I have solid experience installing indoor and outdoor light fixtures/ceiling fans. If the electrical hookups are already in place I can change out fixtures. I am not able to run new wiring however. That would require a professionally licensed electrician.
- Terry C.$176.47/hr5 (14 reviews)24 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I do minor plumbing and electrical depending to the extent of work needed done. Please be as descriptive as possible so that I can better assist you or recommend you. Hourly charge 1hr job=1 hr min charge,1-2hr jobs= 2hr min, 2-3hr jobs= 3hr min.
- Aidin F.$64.70/hr5 (12 reviews)26 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I can help you with minor electrical tasks, such as light fixtures, ceiling fans, and outlets.I’m always on time and I have all the tools.
- Robert A.$52.94/hr5 (39 reviews)47 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:Several years experience as an electricians helper. Installing/ replacing ceiling fans and light fixtures, replacing receptacles and light switches. I cannot hang chandeliers.
- Corey S.$51.76/hr5 (31 reviews)44 light installation tasks doneHow I can help:I have experience with light electrical work including replacing ceiling fixtures, outlets and switches. I do not have the ability to run new wiring or repair wiring.
- Jonathan G.$52.94/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I preform minor electrical work only. Fans and light fixtures are $60 each Switches and outlets are $45 each ($30 each if more than 8. Other items may very.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Oday did a fabulous job in record time. I thought it would be a job that would take a couple of hours but he got it done (and done really well) in about 45 minutes. He was polite and courteous and I will definitely choose him again when I have future needs.September 22, 2022
ODAY was super nice and did a great job hanging our lighting fixtures.September 20, 2022
Great job. There was a problem with the equipment I ordered but he was a flexible as he could be given the circumstances. I would hie him again.September 19, 2022
Dylan removed an unattractive kitchen light fixture in the new house I bought and replaced it with a lovely one. He has extra time and assembled garage shelving for me too. He was efficient, tidy and exceeded my expectations, and I’ll be certain to keep him on my list of favorite TaskRabb ...September 19, 2022
Dylan did a fantastic job swapping out my very dated light fixtures and installing new, modern ones in 2 hallways, kitchen and over the kitchen sink! I am very pleased with his work and will be booking him again!September 15, 2022
Ali was great! He installed my light fixture quickly. I will definitely hire him again. Thank You Ali!September 7, 2022
Ali works quickly and carefully and gets the job done right the first time around. He did a great job installing my smart doorbell!September 2, 2022
Dan brought with him an abundance of knowledge, skill and experience -- as well as a ton of tools. I had put off several tasks, so it was a gift to have someone arrive who wanted to and was more than qualified to help with anything I could think of.August 31, 2022