Find Electrical Services in Raleigh/Durham
Hire a Tasker for electrical help in Raleigh/Durham. Taskers can handle the electrical work so you can relax. Find the help you need today.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Electrical Help Taskers in Raleigh/Durham
- Austin P.$52.94/hr4.9 (63 reviews)105 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have solid experience installing indoor and outdoor light fixtures/ceiling fans. If the electrical hookups are already in place I can change out fixtures. I am not able to run new wiring however. That would require a professionally licensed electrician.
- Terry C.$176.47/hr5 (14 reviews)24 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I do minor plumbing and electrical depending to the extent of work needed done. Please be as descriptive as possible so that I can better assist you or recommend you. Hourly charge 1hr job=1 hr min charge,1-2hr jobs= 2hr min, 2-3hr jobs= 3hr min.
- Jonathan G.$52.94/hr1 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I preform minor electrical work only. Fans and light fixtures are $80 each Switches and outlets are $45 each ($30 each if more than 8. Other items may very.
- Corey S.$51.76/hr5 (35 reviews)50 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have experience with light electrical work including replacing ceiling fixtures, outlets and switches. I do not have the ability to run new wiring or repair wiring.
- Dylan R.$76.47/hr4.9 (61 reviews)98 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:👋👷♂️⚡️🔌Rollins Handyman Services LLC Honest. Hard-working. Eagle Scout. Bonded and insured! 👀Locally owned small business. Ceiling fans, fixture swaps, smart home installs +. Collegiate trained in residential electric. 2hr minimum. No jobs that require the installation of outlets or fixtures on blank walls with no pre-existing junction box (pre-wired connection). Outlet and fixture replacements and installs on pre-existing junction boxes are all ok. No jobs that need scaffolding.
- Russ H.$48.23/hr4.9 (17 reviews)27 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Minor electrical work. Hanging/wiring ceiling fans, rewiring lamps, replacing fixtures.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Don't just take our word for it
5.0undefined Fri, Jun 2undefined Fri, Jun 2
Top notch work, very professional. Super personable. Totally will be hiring again.
5.0undefined Wed, May 24undefined Wed, May 24
Ronak is a great communicator, and very respectful. He did the task quick and I will 100% hire him again.
5.0undefined Fri, May 19undefined Fri, May 19
Corey was excellent; prompt and efficient. Very tidy and would definitely hire again.
5.0undefined Thu, May 18undefined Thu, May 18
Ronak was awesome to work with and incredibly professional. I'll continue to hire him for all my electrical needs - can't say enough great things!
5.0undefined Sun, May 14undefined Sun, May 14
Ronak was fantastic! He put in a new Ring doorbell for me with a corner kit and set up my iphone to use it correctly. He knew exactly what to do and he took care of this issue easily and thoroughly. He showed me how to use the Ring doorbell app on my phone and on my computer. Ronak is ...
5.0undefined Sat, May 13undefined Sat, May 13
Austin is amazing to work with and will go extra mile to help you out. I would definitely recommend him & hire him again!
5.0undefined Thu, May 11undefined Thu, May 11
Friendly, trustworthy, very knowledgeable and will go the extra mile to do the job right.
5.0undefined Mon, May 1undefined Mon, May 1
Rohan was very friendly and did a great job getting our light fixture hung. Despite our existing setup being a pain, he persisted and got our task done with a great attitude. Really appreciate the help and great work! Highly recommend!