Find Electrical Services in Raleigh/Durham
Hire a Tasker for electrical help in Raleigh/Durham. Taskers can handle the electrical work so you can relax. Find the help you need today.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Electrical Help Taskers in Raleigh/Durham
- Austin P.$52.94/hr4.9 (62 reviews)104 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have solid experience installing indoor and outdoor light fixtures/ceiling fans. If the electrical hookups are already in place I can change out fixtures. I am not able to run new wiring however. That would require a professionally licensed electrician.
- Terry C.$176.47/hr5 (14 reviews)24 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I do minor plumbing and electrical depending to the extent of work needed done. Please be as descriptive as possible so that I can better assist you or recommend you. Hourly charge 1hr job=1 hr min charge,1-2hr jobs= 2hr min, 2-3hr jobs= 3hr min.
- Jonathan G.$52.94/hr1 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I preform minor electrical work only. Fans and light fixtures are $80 each Switches and outlets are $45 each ($30 each if more than 8. Other items may very.
- Robert A.$52.94/hr5 (39 reviews)47 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Several years experience as an electricians helper. Installing/ replacing ceiling fans and light fixtures, replacing receptacles and light switches. I cannot hang chandeliers.
- Corey S.$54.11/hr5 (31 reviews)44 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have experience with light electrical work including replacing ceiling fixtures, outlets and switches. I do not have the ability to run new wiring or repair wiring.
- Dylan R.$76.47/hr4.9 (55 reviews)90 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Rollins Handyman Services LLC Honest.Hard working.Eagle Scout. Ceiling fans, fixture swaps, smart home installs +. Collegiate trained in residential electric. Bonded and insured. 2hr minimum. No jobs that require scaffolding or sign off from a BI.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Very punctual with excellent communication. Did great job and cleaned well after himself highly recommended.February 6, 2023
Excellent work! Punctual, knowledgeable, efficient!January 20, 2023
Jason was wonderful to work with! Super helpful and professional! I’d absolutely hire him again.January 18, 2023
Will rehire.January 17, 2023
Andrew did an amazing job! He’s also very nice and accommodating! I would rehire!January 10, 2023
Very quick and great work.January 10, 2023
Daniel was great. Close attention to detail when installing our light fixture and ceaseless patience helping us install the ring door bell. I would recommend highly!January 7, 2023
Jason was prompt, friendly, and very helpful! He installed two light fixtures quickly and did a great job. I’m so thankful for his help and expertise and wouldn’t hesitate to use him again!January 5, 2023