Commercial Handyman in Raleigh/Durham
Need a commercial handyman in Raleigh/Durham? There are 595 Taskers experienced in all manor of handyman tasks ready to help your business.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Commercial Handyman Taskers in Raleigh/Durham
- Austin P.$52.94/hr4.9 (105 reviews)174 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I have helped with small home repairs for years now and am currently in the midst of prepping a house for sale. I have all the necessary tools to complete small home repair jobs
- Chris N.$47.05/hr5 (26 reviews)37 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:There's a lot I can do with minor repairs to a house. Just ask:) I am Vaccinated
- Joseph L.$43.52/hrElite Tasker4.9 (77 reviews)130 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:Can figure my way through most *light* repairs. Glass, wood, drywall, doorways, doorknobs, overhead lighting, etc. Plumbing leaks not at/near faucets require a plumber. Outlet moves require an electrician. Over 6ft ladders are construction jobs.
- Clark V.$47.05/hr4.9 (13 reviews)31 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I can help you with drywall repair and patching, door repair, hardware for entry doors and cabinets, lock installation, and other repairs. I'll even pick up any of the supplies needed to complete your job.
- Terry C.$176.47/hr5 (24 reviews)41 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I have experience putting up shelves, replacing locks, working on toilets, changing bulbs/fans, shower heads and faucets.Whatever minor repair you need done! 1hr job=1 hr min charge,1-2hr jobs= 2hr min, 2-3hr jobs= 3hr min.
- Larry D.$88.23/hr2 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:Very detail oriented, punctual, efficient, Expert in doing small repairs doors, windows, patching holes dents, change light fixtures, I don't do painting, ‼️I don't do any plumbing work, for that contact a plumber, and electrician for electrical.‼️
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Randy went above and beyond. I hired him to fix the thumping in our dryer. Not only did he fix the problem, he found a fire hazard and fixed it, cleaned the dryer and dryer area, and fixed the dishwasher that we had planned to replace. He takes a great deal of pride in his work and enjoys ...December 2, 2022
Quality work, helpful at procuring items for tasks and cleaned up when finished.November 30, 2022
Dan was very helpful. I plan to ask for his help again soon. I definitely recommend him!November 29, 2022
Excellent work. Thank you for problem solving the lockNovember 26, 2022
Prompt, friendly, very helpful.November 25, 2022
Right on time, very upfront, and able to help us quickly. Will definitely call again!November 20, 2022
Great job!November 17, 2022
Clark did great job with a large curtain rod mounting and a door repair. He was friendly, well prepared, knowledgeable on building issues, and communicated promptly. I will def hire him again!November 11, 2022