Handyman service in Oklahoma City
Looking for a handyman in Oklahoma City? Hire a Tasker to help with all your home repairs! Average price for handyman services is $47 per hour.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Home Repairs Taskers in Oklahoma City
- Carl M.$42.35/hrElite Tasker5 (97 reviews)144 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:If you want it done right, don’t settle for less!! From doors, to drywall repair (not ceilings), to fence work- you name it, I can fix it up! I can bring just about any tool I’d need! NOTE: I cannot lay tile, grout, carpet, do electric, or plumbing.
- Nathaniel D.$42.35/hr5 (7 reviews)8 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:Minor home repairs include cosmetic repairs , home improvement, and pinterest ideas you see. Dinged walls , cracks ,and wholes. I can fix and improve most things . I don't do plumbing or electrical work.
- Josh C.$42.35/hr4.9 (25 reviews)49 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I have 10 years of construction experience
- Kenton E.$47.05/hr5 (25 reviews)42 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:Worked in the construction field for over 10 years as both a supervisor and laborer. Whatever you need done. No task too big or too small. Let's get your task done asap!
- Audie S.$32.94/hr5 (17 reviews)51 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I have 20+ years experience in construction and handyman work.
- Jason R.$29.41/hr4.9 (9 reviews)12 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I will always strive ensure that you are satisfied with the work I have done.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Wed, Sep 27undefined Wed, Sep 27
Steven blew us away from start to finish. He instilled confidence with the first message confirming he had the tools and skills to complete our task. The morning of our appointment, he sent a message an hour before to let us know he was on the way. He was on time, kind and professional. He ...
5.0undefined Sat, Aug 19undefined Sat, Aug 19
The best!! So helpful and great at what he does!
5.0undefined Fri, Aug 18undefined Fri, Aug 18
Nathaniel is amazing. He did some yard work for us and I could not be more impressed. Will definitely continue to use him!
5.0undefined Wed, Aug 2undefined Wed, Aug 2
Marlon was great. Very friendly and very efficient! He is very detailed with his work!
5.0undefined Sun, Jul 30undefined Sun, Jul 30
I live out of state and needed someone to help my retired parents with some balcony railing repair, dooi balance and miscellaneous replacements. Carl did a great job, Sat with them to lookup replacements online for me to have delivered and him install.
5.0undefined Sat, Jul 29undefined Sat, Jul 29
Carl completed a difficult task for me in a timely manner. He showed up with his own tools, looked at the problem, purchased the required parts from the hardware store himself, and completed the project quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend Carl for your projects!
5.0undefined Tue, Jul 4undefined Tue, Jul 4
Carl is extremely professional!
5.0undefined Wed, Jun 28undefined Wed, Jun 28
Efficient!! Thank you Marlon for fixing my door Jam quick and effective.