Find Carpenters in Oklahoma City
Taskers can provide a helping hand with carpentry and construction work. Hire a Tasker in Oklahoma City today!Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Carpentry Services Taskers in Oklahoma City
- Josh C.$40/hr5 (6 reviews)7 carpentry services tasks doneHow I can help:I have spent 10 years in the trades working in construction
- Jason R.$29.41/hr5 (2 reviews)3 carpentry services tasks doneHow I can help:I have been in the home remodeling and new home construction for 10 years
- Allen B.$44.70/hr5 (4 reviews)4 carpentry services tasks doneHow I can help:I started framing houses at the age of 14, I have experience in many different fields
- Sarah P.$42.35/hr5 (2 reviews)2 carpentry services tasks doneHow I can help:I have done various handylady projects through the last couple decades. I can fix most minor issues and will be upfront if I am not familiar with the type of job, I won't use you as a learning tool. I love what I do and am proud of the services that I provide. I strive to make sure both my client and myself are fully satisfied with a job well done. I hope to hear from you soon!
- Chris G.$94.11/hr5 (2 reviews)4 carpentry services tasks doneHow I can help:I have 20 years of experience in carpentry from home remodeling, new residential construction, new commercial construction, and apartment rehabilitation projects.
- Justin K.$37.64/hr5 (5 reviews)6 carpentry services tasks doneHow I can help:Ive worked in a cabinet shop going on 11 year. Experience in building and hanging cabinets, trim, hanging doors, flooring, deck repair and minor furniture repair. I charge a 2 hour minimum on the weekends only, mon-friday minimum is 1 hour.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Mon, Oct 9undefined Mon, Oct 9
Sarah did a fantastic job with sanding/sealing my butcher block kitchen island, and painting it. I’m so happy with how it turned out, and I’d recommend her to any of my friends/family needing help with a project. She has an eye for detail and was very thorough in her work. Always arrived o ...
5.0undefined Wed, Jun 14undefined Wed, Jun 14
Nice and clean work. I highly recommend Michael.
5.0undefined Wed, Jun 7undefined Wed, Jun 7
Allen was great. Took care of our minor carpentry issue with knowledge and was very professional and timely. I would definitely hire him again.
5.0undefined Tue, Apr 25undefined Tue, Apr 25
5.0undefined Sat, Mar 4undefined Sat, Mar 4
Chris sourced and cut some plywood for me, and he did a great job. Clean and accurate cuts, and high quality material. Careful work. Thank you, Chris!
5.0undefined Sat, Oct 29, 2022undefined Sat, Oct 29, 2022
Chris did a fantastic job. He showed up on time and prepared with tools. He was able to offer valueable insights and options to solve our problems!
5.0undefined Tue, Jun 14, 2022undefined Tue, Jun 14, 2022
Very professional, showed up early, finished quickly, & did a fantastic job! I will definitely be using Justin in the future.
5.0undefined Fri, Jun 3, 2022undefined Fri, Jun 3, 2022
Justin did a great job! I have used him multiple times.