Handyman service in Minneapolis/St. Paul
Looking for a handyman in Minneapolis/St. Paul? Hire a Tasker to help with all your home repairs! Average price for handyman services is $47 per hour.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Home Repairs Taskers in Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Jonathan G.$76.47/hrElite Tasker5 (149 reviews)319 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:Weather stripping, caulking, screen repair, tuckpointing, small cement work, step repair and parging, pressure washing in season. let me know what you need, I do not offer painting or staining.
- Savanny N.$88.23/hr5 (55 reviews)81 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I am an experienced handyman able to help you with small to medium home repairs and/or improvements such as appliance installation, basic plumbing, drywall repair, flooring, tiling, maintenance, and renovation. Thank you for your consideration.
- Nick N.$105.88/hr5 (115 reviews)160 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:Whether you have a large, medium, small project, or a laundry list of oddities; I'll bring the tools and the experience to get it done.
- Paul C.$117.64/hr5 (83 reviews)128 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I own rental property and do much of the maintenance myself. I'm very familiar with most household tasks and take great pride in the quality of my work. I can solve problems quickly and efficiently or find innovative solutions to difficult situations.
- Brian W.$41.17/hr4.9 (27 reviews)48 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I have all my own supplies and do quality work.
- Andy J.$64.70/hrElite Tasker4.9 (44 reviews)69 home repairs tasks doneHow I can help:I am well-versed in just about any small do-it-home project. I will ensure that you will be happy with the results. I have patched holes, caulked, fixed trim, touch up paint, and the list goes on. I am able and skilled to do everything but plumbing.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Always courteous. Always professional. Always excellent in the provision of services.February 1, 2023
Paul fixed a perplexing broken kitchen drawer for us. Thanks Paul!February 1, 2023
Was very prompt in her arrival time and did the job quickly and efficiently! Was knowledgeable and highly competent in the task she performed for me, and when faced with an issue she wasn't sure about she found solutions to the problem quickly. Will definitely hire again for future tasks!February 1, 2023
Jonathan is skilled, personable, knows what he can do and does it well, and knows what he can't. These are the best qualities for a handyman. He is awesome.February 1, 2023
Anthony provided excellent service installing our new garage door opener. He was professional, kind, and knowledgeable. He ensured all functions were working properly and was very thorough. He made sure there was no mess left after the job was complete, I would absolutely recommend him and ...January 31, 2023
Jarred was great! Timely, and efficient and he knew exactly what to do.January 30, 2023
Saved my cat from inside my wall! (Not even joking that was the actual situation! When I explained he even came rushing over early and when I had booked him the night before!) Actually probably responsible for saving a over ten year old cats life!January 29, 2023
Andrew was on time, let me know when he was on his way and did a great job installing everything we needed. I'll absolutely hire him again.January 27, 2023