Commercial Handyman in Minneapolis/St. Paul
Need a commercial handyman in Minneapolis/St. Paul? There are 594 Taskers experienced in all manor of handyman tasks ready to help your business.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Commercial Handyman Taskers in Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Jonathan G.$74.11/hrElite Tasker5 (136 reviews)291 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:Weather stripping, caulking, screen repair, tuckpointing, small cement work, step repair and parging, pressure washing in season. let me know what you need, I do not offer painting or staining.
- Savanny N.$88.23/hr5 (50 reviews)73 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I am an experienced handyman able to help you with small to medium home repairs and/or improvements such as appliance installation, basic plumbing, drywall repair, flooring, tiling, maintenance, and renovation. Thank you for your consideration.
- Nick N.$105.88/hr5 (106 reviews)150 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:Whether you have a large, medium, small project, or a laundry list of oddities; I'll bring the tools and the experience to get it done.
- Paul C.$117.64/hrElite Tasker5 (80 reviews)117 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I own rental property and do much of the maintenance myself. I'm very familiar with most household tasks and take great pride in the quality of my work. I can solve problems quickly and efficiently or find innovative solutions to difficult situations.
- Brian W.$41.17/hr4.9 (27 reviews)48 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I have all my own supplies and do quality work.
- Andy J.$68.23/hrElite Tasker4.9 (44 reviews)69 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:Try me I will not let you down as I promise I am well versed on just about any small do it home projects. I will ensure that you will be happy with the results. I have patched holes, caulking, fixed trim, touch up paint, and the list goes on.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Great job - installed anti door slam, hung a large antique mirror and replaced the oven hood. Everything was done well & Ryland was great to work with.October 2, 2022
Fast, effective, good communication. Fixed stairs.October 2, 2022
Great communication and professionalism.October 1, 2022
Asked questions in advance so she’s prepared to do the job with the right tool. Will get Pam’s help again next timeSeptember 29, 2022
Dependable and friendlySeptember 28, 2022
Great job!September 28, 2022
Jesse was awesome! He did a great job on the initial project (which was to replace a sink and faucet) and tore through my to do list. Very nice and friendly too!September 28, 2022
Ron did a fantastic job. Timely, responsive and proactive in getting materials needed to do the job. He made it easy for me - thank you!September 28, 2022