Electrical Help in Las Vegas
Need something rewired? 304 professional Taskers in Las Vegas can handle the electrical work.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Electrical Help Taskers in Las Vegas
- Derik C.$70.58/hrElite Tasker5 (168 reviews)273 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Ceiling fans, light fixtures, faulty breakers, new wireing, and just about everything inbetween. I have the experience and tools necessary to get your project completed quickly, correctly and safely.
- thomas T.$51.76/hr5 (42 reviews)83 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I can Install new light switches, new plugs, install a switch, move ceiling lights (with existing wiring) add a ceiling fan (to existing wiring) etc, I am not a licensed Electrician but I have done numerious stuff around the house and more. and I CAN DO IT SAFELY.
- Charles W.$70.58/hr5 (35 reviews)61 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I'm the perfect guy for any job that requires the touch of a perfectionist. I'm highly motivated and like doing things right the first time. I'm also creative and can usually fix anything. I have a vast skillset honed over 30 years in construction, HVAC service and automotive work. I'm very personable, always show up clean and ready to get to work.
- Mark W.$52.94/hr4.9 (52 reviews)83 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I can do many basic electrical tasks such as replace light switches, outlets and light fixtures. I am excellent at Troubleshooting electrical issues, whatever your problem I’ll fix it.
- Dan D.$82.35/hrElite Tasker5 (213 reviews)296 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have 10+ years experience with a lots Knowledge. I have my own tools. I can work with maintaining/repairing electrical problems. Install and more. Can make sure everything is installed correctly. Im very professional and comfortable doing this Task
- matthew s.$76.47/hr5 (36 reviews)68 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have replaced outlets and switches, run wire both flex and romex, made up panels, installed grounding rods, and have a good knowledge of the electrical code.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Aaron was awesome! He was quick and had all the right tools for the job. He even took the time to teach me a couple things. I really appreciate all the work he did!September 23, 2022
He was really professional and did a great jobSeptember 22, 2022
Very nice and provided guidance/info as well. Will contact again!September 21, 2022
Todd was awesome! Prompt, professional and efficient!September 21, 2022
This guy is s the best!! Andrew knows what he’s doing, has the tools, very considerate and knowledgeable! He hung 3 island lights, a chandelier and a large metal artwork for me. Also gave good advice regarding my outdoor ceiling fan! I am very happy with his work!!September 21, 2022
Awesome work on lighting!September 16, 2022
We had a laundry list of electrical needs - from replacing our ceiling fan, all of our down stairs lights, installing our ring doorbell and hard wired fire alarms.. Aaron came through and completed them all soo quickly that we were amazed!!! Don't hesitate to book him for all your electri ...September 15, 2022
Excellent! Arrived on time and completed everything we had for him.September 13, 2022