Find Mounting Help in Jacksonville
Find a level-headed Tasker in Jacksonville to mount your TV, shelves and more. Same day mounting services available.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated General Mounting Taskers in Jacksonville
- Ryan D.$84.70/hr5 (186 reviews)337 general mounting tasks doneHow I can help:I've mounted tvs, mirrors, paintings... I have a hammer drill to go into concrete, a wall scanner and a few different levels to do jobs more quickly and precisely.
- August K.$56.47/hrElite Tasker5 (355 reviews)445 general mounting tasks doneHow I can help:TV’s - allow me to assist in picking the very best wall mount. Curtains - I know the best techniques for maximum light blockage. Pictures - I use a laser and a secret passion for this subtle art to perfectly and creatively hang your beloved photos.
- Danielle H.$70.58/hr5 (153 reviews)223 general mounting tasks doneHow I can help:That brand new flatscreen isn't going to mount itself! I have experience mounting TVs, shelves, artwork, picture frames, curtains, floating entertainment centers, and more. Check out some of my work on instagram @daniellesassembly
- Joseph W.$58.82/hrElite Tasker5 (119 reviews)201 general mounting tasks doneHow I can help:I have the tools and experience professionally installing pictures and window treatments for home. For TV mounting, see our new "TV Mounting" category.
- Kevin M.$58.82/hr5 (146 reviews)203 general mounting tasks doneHow I can help:I have worked in print shops and done installs on large signs for businesses! Your frames, decor, etc. will be a piece of cake. Yummmm... cake. I charge a $45 material charge per appointment to cover the costs of travel such as gas, etc.
- Grant W.$55.29/hr5 (217 reviews)337 general mounting tasks doneHow I can help:10 + years experience in construction (I supply the anchors for mounting) I can mount tv's, pictures, curtains, floating shelves and other items you'd like mounted on your wall. I use a stud finder, laser level, level. I can mount to concrete, wood, drywall, brick, metal. I'd be happy to help you with your next project.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Tue, Oct 3undefined Tue, Oct 3
Thank you Kevin! You helped me on a moments notice and did a fabulous job making my dads apartment looks great! He is going to be thrilled! Ashley
5.0undefined Wed, Sep 27undefined Wed, Sep 27
I had a wonderful experience with August. He’s very kind and professional. I would highly recommend him.
5.0undefined Mon, Sep 25undefined Mon, Sep 25
August did a fantastic job. I had new closet rail system installed and 5 blinds installed. It looks great! Good communicator, quality workmanship, brought all materials needed and patched/speckled from previous closet. I would recommend his services to anyone who wants an easy experience. ...
5.0undefined Sun, Sep 24undefined Sun, Sep 24
Christian is AMAZING! First of all he is a gentleman. He is very respectful and courteous. Hard to find that nowadays. He takes a lot of pride in his wok. He measures, makes sure everything is level and just hands down did a superb job for me. He is definitely going to be my go to pi ...
5.0undefined Tue, Sep 19undefined Tue, Sep 19
August is a consummate professional. He does great work and is super flexible and willing to adjust when mounting artwork and decor to ensure that you are supremely happy. He also makes very useful recommendations to improve the overall experience.
5.0undefined Sun, Sep 17undefined Sun, Sep 17
He Uninstaller 2 lights and installed 2 lights. Then fixed my trash can bin
5.0undefined Sat, Sep 16undefined Sat, Sep 16
This is our 3rd time working with Joe and he does an amazing job everytime! We recommend him to everyone we know.
5.0undefined Thu, Sep 14undefined Thu, Sep 14
Always a pleasure working with Michael! He will always be our go-to tasker.