Electrical Help in Indianapolis
Need something rewired? 209 professional Taskers in Indianapolis can handle the electrical work.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Electrical Help Taskers in Indianapolis
- Brian N.$56.47/hr5 (84 reviews)116 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have many years of experience in AC and DC electrical work. I have worked in residential and commercial settings and will take great care of your property to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the end result.
- Randy R.$70.58/hr5 (1 review)2 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I only do ceiling fans, light fixtures and dishwashers. Please contact me for more details
- Brandon O.$54.11/hrElite Tasker5 (66 reviews)95 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I worked for 3 years as head of maintainance for a large hotel which exposed me to more than a few electrical issues. I am not certified but I am more than capable of handling myself around projects like switches, outlets, and fixtures.
- Nick B.$47.05/hr5 (13 reviews)22 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I am comfortable doing minor electrical tasks (replacing or installing light fixtures, fans, switches, etc) and know my limitations. I have a mechanical engineering degree from Rose-Hulman.
- Zack S.$64.70/hr4.9 (19 reviews)26 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Please read entire profile before hiring. Fully insured. I install and remove fixtures, chandeliers, ceiling fans, pendants, switches, dimmers, outlets, etc. $55 for the first hour and $82.50 for each hour after with 2 hr min per fixture/visit. 15f
- Greg D.$64.70/hrElite Tasker5 (70 reviews)88 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I've had many years of experience from wiring a new space to a light switch replacement. I also fabricate custom light fixtures and lamps.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Great communication and did a wonderful job.November 21, 2022
Richard replace a dimmer switch in our kitchen. He was very responsive and did an excellent job.November 18, 2022
Ed was great! Super friendly and did an awesome job! Didn’t take him long at all, we were impressed. Definitely would hire him again. Thanks Ed!!November 18, 2022
Ed is fantastic! I have complete confidence that the job will always be done right when I use him.November 12, 2022
Eric did a great job and is very nice to work with. Good positive attitude and strong work ethic. We did have a couple minor surprises that he resolved successfully. Will definitely hire again.November 11, 2022
Awesome job! Really recommend for light fixtures and hanging. Very professionalNovember 11, 2022
Ed was great! He replaced 5 exterior lights and made sure they were working before he left. Planning to hire him again to install Ring doorbell and security light/camera. Thanks Ed and Task Rabbit.November 8, 2022
Ed was awesome! Punctual, humble and great at what he does. Will absolutely recommend him to others.November 7, 2022