Help Moving in Boise
Browse 152 Taskers in Boise to help pack and haul your belongings, while you make yourself at home.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Help Moving Taskers in Boise
- Aaron C.$47.05/hr5 (61 reviews)105 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:From small apartments, to huge 8 bedroom houses, I've experienced many types of moves, and all types of items, appliances, and furniture.
- Nathan S.$88.23/hr5 (49 reviews)74 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:Army Vet in great shape with lots of experience loading/unloading Uhauls and box trucks. I will treat your belongings as my own and bring my own dolly if needed. Also have a partner! Look forward to helping your move be as stress free as possible!
- Samuel M.$35.29/hr5 (6 reviews)8 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:I can help with moving’s most frustrating tasks. Moving that awkward, heavy, fragile piece of furniture, or figuring out how to fit those odds and ends into the right box. I am here to help, communicate clearly, and bring a cheerful demeanor!
- David S.$48.23/hr5 (9 reviews)12 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:I've been moving since I was little... moving things is second nature.
- Amory S.$58.82/hr5 (2 reviews)4 help moving tasks doneHow I can help:Very familiar with the packing and unpacking process. If you need someone to treat your valuables with the same care and detail as if it was there very own items then I'm here to help.
- Christopher C.$41.17/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have helped numerous friends and family with their moves. I will treat your items as if they were mine.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Don't just take our word for it
5.0undefined Sun, May 7undefined Sun, May 7
He was actually a bit early which is quite rare indeed, He did much of the heavy lifting, and secured my belongings well. I would recommend him to anyone who has a small move and needs someone with helping hands and a truck.
5.0undefined Fri, Apr 28undefined Fri, Apr 28
I highly recommend Holly and her husband Jeremy. They are very professional movers with great attention to detail. I have movers wrap and they help me wrap different types of furniture. Reasonable price and best service. Will recommend to my friends. Thank you Holly and Jeremy!
5.0undefined Thu, Apr 27undefined Thu, Apr 27
We used Holly & her husband for help with moving and they did a wonderful job! We had a moving truck that needed to be unloaded and they handled our items with care and were thoughtful in placing our items inside in an efficient way. Communication was great with Holly and she was quick to ...
5.0undefined Sat, Mar 25undefined Sat, Mar 25
They quickly got the task done thoroughly and cheerfully
5.0undefined Wed, Mar 8undefined Wed, Mar 8
Nathan and his partner worked very hard to complete the moving task. They were on time and did an excellent job.
5.0undefined Mon, Feb 27undefined Mon, Feb 27
Dale was a great help in our move. He showed up on time, communicated well, and was friendly. He helped us move large furniture down three flights of stairs carefully and efficiently. I definitely recommend Dale for your next move!
5.0undefined Sat, Feb 25undefined Sat, Feb 25
David was super helpful and flexible when I changed the time last minute. He arrived with tools I didn’t even know I needed and quickly disassembled a big piece of furniture. I will definitely ask for his help again.
5.0undefined Tue, Feb 14undefined Tue, Feb 14
Nate was a pleasure to work with. Efficient, professional, punctual, and very careful with our things. He was respectful of our budget and even helped refund me when I accidentally overpaid. Honesty is hard to find - Nate is trustworthy and worth hiring! He will be my go to guy for any fut ...