Find Electrical Services in Boise
Hire a Tasker for electrical help in Boise. Taskers can handle the electrical work so you can relax. Find the help you need today.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Electrical Help Taskers in Boise
- Samuel M.$41.17/hr5 (1 review)2 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have years of experience replacing light fixtures, fixing or replacing outlets and switches, installing new outlets and more! I don’t install new circuits
- David S.$52.94/hr5 (1 review)1 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Professional painter for 3+ years. Installing new light fixtures and electronics is part of the job. I have installed hundreds of light fixtures, wall plugs, ceiling fans, light switches. I'm not an electrician but my son is!
- Doug M.$47.05/hr5 (12 reviews)15 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Can perform minor electrical repair and installation of fixtures, fans, and other items (replacement of existing fixtures only). Please describe in detail what you have and I would be happy to help if I can.
- Amory S.$68.23/hr5 (3 reviews)4 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I have a lot of experience installing/removing light fixtures, outlets, switched, ceiling fans w/ sensor and switches. ***I am not a professional electrician***
- Tanner L.$58.82/hr5 (8 reviews)11 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:I Have 7+ years of experience. Bring all of my own tools and work fast and efficient. Can't wait to help you get your projects done!
- Robert H.$100/hr5 (5 reviews)7 electrical help tasks doneHow I can help:Seasoned handyman providing quality on time service with the experience, tools and supplies needed to get the job done right the first time. Just a few repair/services I provide include: Light fixtures/switches/outlets, plumbing (interior & exterior), disposal installation, sump pumps, gutters, washer dryer hook-ups and venting and much much more. Recent projects include remodeling my home (new master bedroom, bathroom and deck) and passing all City building inspections. I am respectful your home and environment and leave the area clean.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Wed, Sep 6undefined Wed, Sep 6
Tanner always over delivers. Thanks Tanner
5.0undefined Sun, Aug 27undefined Sun, Aug 27
Michael showed up on time, was friendly and was able to resolve my electrical issue quickly.
5.0undefined Mon, Aug 21undefined Mon, Aug 21
Tanner was very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend
5.0undefined Wed, Aug 9undefined Wed, Aug 9
Talented, thorough, and diligent. Tanner was a pleasure and we'd be thrilled to have him back for other projects!
5.0undefined Sun, Aug 6undefined Sun, Aug 6
Tanner was amazing. Will definitely be using him for tasks in the future
5.0undefined Fri, Jul 28undefined Fri, Jul 28
Tanner is a great tasker and did an amazing job on our project! Great communication, did the work completely and made sure we were satisfied with the work. I HIGHLY suggest using Tanner for your projects!
5.0undefined Sun, Jul 23undefined Sun, Jul 23
Thanks Tanner! You did an awesome job hanging our fans. I’m looking forward to working with you again.
5.0undefined Mon, Jun 19undefined Mon, Jun 19
Best Task Rabbit experience ever. Showed up on time, with everything needed to install a ceiling fan. I was busy with work, and when I finally had time to look, it was as if nothing had been disturbed and my new fan was in place. WOW, no clean up, that's fantastic and perfectly in place. T ...