Organize a Room in Atlanta
Choose from 1134 Taskers in Atlanta to help straighten up any room from top to bottom.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Organize a Room Taskers in Atlanta
- Danielle C.$38.82/hr5 (13 reviews)16 organize a room tasks doneHow I can help:I am a neat freak..I can't think if things are not in order..I help friends and family when in need and I have been known for going over and beyond for organizing the office at work. I would be a great asset to help you, if needed.
- Ace M.$129.41/hr5 (20 reviews)22 organize a room tasks doneHow I can help:🛑Covid-19 Vax'd & Boosted😷 to keep us both healthy & happy. 2hr min. I've seen it all! • Spring Cleaning • Storage Rooms • Extreme Clutter! • Not afraid to get my hands dirty • Professional experience, Tools, personable, discreet and efficient with time. As one of the most seasoned taskers, my regular client base consists of designers & other major players around town.
- Mark A.$64.70/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:If you need somebody who pays attention to the details, reliable, professional and on time. Then let me help you organize your closet, garage, attic. whatever you may need i can help.
- Daniel C.$58.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:This is the task I excel at the most. It combines the art of order and cleanliness with the skills of problem solving and rehabilitation. I'll assist you, so you have an opportunity to work on something else or relax if you choose. Thank you! 2hr min
- Peter W.$76.47/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Several years of organizing garages- dusting and sweeping to customer's satisfaction. I dispose the garbage in you trash can. I can also take it to a recycling or transfer station at an added cost of time plus disposal fee. My minimum is 2 hours
- OliverAtlantaProCleaning F.$47.05/hr4.9 (13 reviews)16 organize a room tasks doneHow I can help:Whether you need help organizing a office space, closet or documents, you can depend on us! Our team has professional and personal experience staying on top of organization. Choose us!
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Kubiat was not only punctual and attentive to the details of what I needed done, he was also extremely professional and pleasant to work with. I am definitely adding him to my favorites list.September 20, 2022
Carla is amazing and her wonderful reviews are accurate. She was communicative, on time and incredibly easy to work with. I would hire her every time and I’m so glad that she was my first Task Rabbit experience. I wish I could give her 10 stars!!!September 17, 2022
Rolanda did a fantastic job Good night is in my closet and mySeptember 16, 2022
Michelle is a delight to work with, very prompt and efficient. She tackled a room that had been a nightmare for me and got it done in a day. I’m so happy!September 16, 2022
Oh my goodness! Robyn was fantastic. She jumped right in and helped me tackle some organizing that had been on my ‘to-do’ list for a while. She helped me figure out new ways to store things and things I could toss. It was a great experience!September 15, 2022
Quick and efficient organizing job! Looks great.September 15, 2022
We had Jenny over to our home for help with organizational tasks. She got a lot done in 2 hours and we are so grateful! Jenny was very communicative during the booking process, was right on time, and was super kind and helpful. She was also great with our dogs. We are looking forward ...September 15, 2022
Meaghan was absolutely amazing! On time, pleasant, task oriented, high skill variability, with outstanding execution. Would work with her again! Recommend Meaghan highly w/o reservation.September 13, 2022