Hire A Personal Assistant in Albany
Find an organized and efficient personal assistant in Albany. With 130 Taskers available, it's easy to find the help you need.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Personal Assistant Taskers in Albany
- Redd D.$58.82/hr4 (2 reviews)2 personal assistant tasks doneHow I can help:This was actually my last job before becoming a full-time student. I would still be doing it, but my employer needed a personal assistant on a full-time basis, and I could only provide part-time hours. I understand that my role is to set you up for the wins in your life.
- Brian G.$70.58/hr5 (1 review)3 personal assistant tasks doneHow I can help:I have a very tranquil and calm personality after practicing yoga and breathing exercises for many years, a bachelors degree in mechanical engineering, excel at analytical tasks, and speak Spanish after recently arriving from a 14 month life in Peru.
- Stephen S.$18.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I am organized and have a great attention to detail. I can effectively plan schedules and even optimize the schedule for ideal use of time. I am loyal and dedicated to everything I do and like to do so with a smile!
- Christina T.$25.88/hr5 (5 reviews)9 personal assistant tasks doneHow I can help:Running a business is such a huge thing that little errands and things on the to-do list can pile up quicker than expected. Let me help clear the pile while you worry about the big important things.
- Jessica J.$25.88/hr5 (5 reviews)6 personal assistant tasks doneHow I can help:I can wrap gifts and help maintain a calendar. I’ve been in an assistant position to a CEO of a record label. Tell me what you need and I’m your girl.
- Emily B.$23.52/hr5 (2 reviews)3 personal assistant tasks doneHow I can help:Many years experience in administration has taught me to anticipate and satisfy client needs. Whether it’s coordinating appointments, making phone calls, or running errands, I’m here to help!
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Responsive, thoughtful, and friendly. I would recommend Sarah to anyone needing help.March 14, 2022
I couldn't have asked for a better Tasker! Super reliable, communicative, great with direction, and a total pleasure to work with. I highly recommend hiring Sarah! I’m looking forward to the next opportunity to work together-- thanks again for such great help!March 4, 2022
Susan Riley H.
I'm pleased with Emily's work researching doctors for me. She was personable, communicated well, checked in with me partway through as I requested, and documented the results exactly as I'd asked (in a spreadsheet I'd set up). I would happily hire her again.February 9, 2022
Sarah is great — super communicative when working on the task & very proactive in suggesting more efficient solutions. Grateful for Sarah’s help 🌟September 8, 2021
Unika was nice, focused and dedicated to helping me with my tasks. She helped with things that I haven’t had the time to do for months. It feels so good to have those tasks off my plate. She was also personable, and I look forward to hiring her future tasks.August 20, 2021