At TaskRabbit, the health and safety of our community remains our highest priority. We’re here to help and are committed to safely connecting Taskers and clients for important and essential services.
We recognize that while it’s important for everyone to practice social distancing right now, you still have essential tasks that need to get done, like grocery shopping and picking up medicine. What’s more, it might be difficult or unsafe for you to leave your home. Don’t worry — we’ve got you covered with contactless tasks.
What does “contactless” mean?
During a contactless task, you and your Tasker agree to
- Maintain a safe six-foot/two-meter separation (social distancing), and
- Comply with all applicable public health guidelines in your area.
What are some examples of contactless tasks?
There are all sorts of contactless tasks that might fit your needs: They include:
- Shopping for and delivering groceries (Taskers can visit multiple stores on one trip)
- Picking up and delivering medicine or household supplies
- Running important errands
- Dropping off donated medical or protective supplies
With all of the above, you can rest assured knowing that your job will get done safely — and you can stay indoors the whole time.
How do I request a contactless task?
- Browse and book a trusted Tasker for a contactless pick-up or delivery.
- Let your Tasker know the details of what you need directly or through the app, including directions for contactless completion of the task.
- Pay seamlessly through the app once the Task has been completed. If your task includes any expenses, your Tasker will provide you with a receipt and we’ll charge the credit card attached to your account.
Sound easy? That’s how it should be. Book a contactless task here. Thanks for doing your part to keep your community safe!