This Super Bowl, the Rams will face the Bengals in a sure-to-be exciting game. Whether you’re a Cincinnati fan or a Los Angeles fan, you’ll be the real winner by serving these fun and delicious Super Bowl appetizers. Don’t forget to book a Tasker for all your post-party cleaning needs!
Pigs In a Blanket
- One 8-ounce can original crescent dough
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 20 mini hot dogs or cocktail franks
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Poppy seeds or sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each triangle of crescent roll dough into thirds lengthwise, making 3 small strips from each roll.
- Brush the dough strips lightly with Dijon mustard. Put the mini hot dogs on 1 end of the dough and roll up.
- Arrange them, seam side down, on a greased cookie sheet. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with poppy seeds or sesame seeds. Bake until golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes. Serve warm with the dipping sauce.
Tangy Dipping Sauce:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving. Can be made a day ahead.
Recipe courtesy of The Food Network.
- 3 avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (Optional)
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt.
- Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Stir in cayenne pepper.
- Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of All Recipes.