Help Cooking & Serving Food in Seattle
Browse 462 Taskers in Seattle to help chop, fry, bake, and serve delicious food to your guests with a smile.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Help Cooking & Serving Food Taskers in Seattle
- Aris P.$44.70/hr5 (2 reviews)4 help cooking & serving food tasks doneHow I can help:I love to cook things for people, so if you're looking for someone to help you knock out meal prepping or bake for a bakesale, I'm happy to help! I have a food handler's card.
- Marvin B.$58.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Over 2 decades of cooking authentic Mexican food and Italian dishes.
- Terrance R.$25.88/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Excellent cook with over two decades of experience working in various restaurants and establishments. I can do events, personal dinners, or parties. My specialty is preparing healthy meals for the week for families as well as smaller households.
- Thomas M.$70.58/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I’ve been busy in the kitchen for more than 40 years cooking for both small and large groups. I also have my own portable kitchen and can setup onsite wherever that may be. I’m fluent in vegan, organic, non-GMO and other specialties, so when developing dishes and menus, I know what the rules are. Having designed, built, and outfitted my own kitchen, creating delicious meals that are good for others is my passion.
- Elizabeth S.$52.94/hr5 (12 reviews)18 help cooking & serving food tasks doneHow I can help:I worked at Purple Cafe and Wine Bar for 4 years doing prep, pastry, cold apps, pizzas, grill, salads, etc. back of house. Worked at the sister bakery, overnight bread baking. Extensive experience canning and preserving food. Valid food handlers lic.
- Karina M.$34.11/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Authentic Mexican dishes! Mexican rice, refried or whole beans, salsas and more!
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Mon, Oct 16undefined Mon, Oct 16
Elizabeth was a lifesaver. I needed help batch cooking for the week, and Elizabeth was able to get it done for me much faster and more organized than me. Now I have yummy food for the week.
5.0undefined Fri, Oct 13undefined Fri, Oct 13
Ravi was an excellent Tasker! He arrived within the agreed-upon time window, and was very professional. He focused on the task and got it handled while also being warm and engaging. We accomplished everything that I needed done, and I am very happy with his work! I mostly appreciated his ...
5.0undefined Fri, Jul 14undefined Fri, Jul 14
Such a great experience! Thank you so much for assisting with all of the meal prep we had for our upcoming event. I’ll definitely reach out again.
5.0undefined Wed, Apr 26undefined Wed, Apr 26
Elizabeth is great! Very prepared and caring. We love the meals she cooks and preps for us.
5.0undefined Wed, Apr 5undefined Wed, Apr 5
Elizabeth was so great. She was reliable, prepared and cooked us a very delicious meal! We look forward to seeing her again for another meal!
5.0undefined Wed, Mar 22undefined Wed, Mar 22
Taylor was flexible, prepared and cooked us a delicious meal! We look forward to more meals to come!
5.0undefined Fri, Nov 11, 2022undefined Fri, Nov 11, 2022
Very flexible, thorough, wonderful support and savvy cook!
5.0undefined Fri, Oct 7, 2022undefined Fri, Oct 7, 2022
We are so grateful for Nini’s support for our corporate event we hosted in Seattle. You can give Nini a general task and she will get it done. She’s a very experienced event manager while also being able to roll up her sleeves and get anything done that needs to be done DONE. I would trust ...