Cooking & Baking in Seattle
Browse 456 bakers and cooks to whip up and serve your favorite recipes.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Cooking & Baking Taskers in Seattle
- Aris P.$41.17/hr5 (1 review)3 cooking & baking tasks doneHow I can help:I love to cook things for people, so if you're looking for someone to help you knock out meal prepping or bake for a bakesale, I'm happy to help! I have a food handler's card.
- Terrance R.$25.88/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Excellent cook with over two decades of experience working in various restaurants and establishments. I can do events, personal dinners, or parties. My specialty is preparing healthy meals for the week for families as well as smaller households.
- Marvin B.$58.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Over 2 decades of cooking authentic Mexican food and Italian dishes.
- Thomas M.$70.58/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I’ve been busy in the kitchen for more than 40 years cooking for both small and large groups. I also have my own portable kitchen and can setup onsite wherever that may be. I’m fluent in vegan, organic, non-GMO and other specialties, so when developing dishes and menus, I know what the rules are. Having designed, built, and outfitted my own kitchen, creating delicious meals that are good for others is my passion.
- Elizabeth S.$52.94/hr5 (11 reviews)13 cooking & baking tasks doneHow I can help:I worked at Purple Cafe and Wine Bar for 4 years doing prep, pastry, cold apps, pizzas, grill, salads, etc. back of house. Worked at the sister bakery, overnight bread baking. Extensive experience canning and preserving food. Valid food handlers lic.
- Karina M.$34.11/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Authentic Mexican dishes! Mexican rice, refried or whole beans, salsas and more!
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Fri, Jul 14undefined Fri, Jul 14
Such a great experience! Thank you so much for assisting with all of the meal prep we had for our upcoming event. I’ll definitely reach out again.
5.0undefined Wed, Apr 26undefined Wed, Apr 26
Elizabeth is great! Very prepared and caring. We love the meals she cooks and preps for us.
5.0undefined Wed, Apr 5undefined Wed, Apr 5
Elizabeth was so great. She was reliable, prepared and cooked us a very delicious meal! We look forward to seeing her again for another meal!
5.0undefined Wed, Mar 22undefined Wed, Mar 22
Taylor was flexible, prepared and cooked us a delicious meal! We look forward to more meals to come!
5.0undefined Fri, Nov 11, 2022undefined Fri, Nov 11, 2022
Very flexible, thorough, wonderful support and savvy cook!
5.0undefined Fri, Oct 7, 2022undefined Fri, Oct 7, 2022
We are so grateful for Nini’s support for our corporate event we hosted in Seattle. You can give Nini a general task and she will get it done. She’s a very experienced event manager while also being able to roll up her sleeves and get anything done that needs to be done DONE. I would trust ...
5.0undefined Thu, Oct 6, 2022undefined Thu, Oct 6, 2022
Nini’s food was incredible. She’s extremely professional and meticulous. I love how she ensures she communicates every detail and provides feedback. She knows when to take charge. She can take as little direction or as much direction you want.
5.0undefined Mon, Apr 4, 2022undefined Mon, Apr 4, 2022
Katrina made a variety of excellent food for our family, and she was also very careful to avoid food allergies.