Bartending in Seattle
Count on 526 Taskers in Seattle to stock the bar, mix drinks, and help clean up after all the guests leave.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Bartending Taskers in Seattle
- Rebecca W.$55.29/hr4.6 (12 reviews)21 bartending tasks doneHow I can help:I’m fully vaccinated. I have experience with plenty of event staffing tasks. I'm clean, neat, friendly, and happy to help keep your event running smoothly.
- Frank B.$40/hr5 (13 reviews)36 bartending tasks doneHow I can help:I have extensive experience greeting guests, managing lines and providing professional customer service. Events works at include US Open, Sakura-con, animeexpo, PAX Prime, and UW Huskey games.
- Paris D.$42.35/hr4.7 (10 reviews)15 bartending tasks doneHow I can help:When it comes to planning events and getting things together I enjoy executing tasks and putting together plans that you will be happy with.
- Stan M.$70.58/hr5 (1 review)1 bartending tasks doneHow I can help:Depending on your needs I'm able to provide a high quality service. Have experience as server/busser and host.
- Christian C.$58.82/hr5 (3 reviews)6 bartending tasks doneHow I can help:I task as you need
- Alvaro B.$58.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I’ve worked for over 5 years in the food industry, I have knowledge of serving and bartending. Know how to deal with guests and I also speak English and Spanish
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Mon, Nov 20undefined Mon, Nov 20
Great experience with your team...
5.0undefined Thu, Nov 16undefined Thu, Nov 16
on time and everyone enjoyed his company!
5.0undefined Sun, Nov 5undefined Sun, Nov 5
Natalie was great as an event helper! She was a total professional and helped with all aspect of my house party. I would definitely recommend her for party help!
5.0undefined Sun, Oct 29undefined Sun, Oct 29
Roxanne was a trooper throughout the entire event! She offered to arrive early, and literally worked from the time she arrived til the very last minute of the event. She was extremely flexible, helping us out with anything and everything we asked from creating floral arrangements and corsa ...
5.0undefined Sun, Oct 22undefined Sun, Oct 22
We could not have done our son's birthday party without Kelsey's help. She helped us in planning and during the event. We highly recommend Kelsey. Would love to work with her again.
5.0undefined Sat, Oct 14undefined Sat, Oct 14
Kelsey is wonderful! She helped in every aspect of my party and needed very little direction. she was organized, efficient and very professional. Would rehire without a second thought!
5.0undefined Wed, Sep 27undefined Wed, Sep 27
Kelsey did an amazing job distributing our cards, posters, and programs for our upcoming Social Justice Film Festival. She was on time (early in fact), nice and friendly, and very professional. I plan to work with Kelsey again in the future because she is so dependable. Thank you for y ...
5.0undefined Tue, Sep 12undefined Tue, Sep 12
TJ did a fantastic job helping with our event! He was very professional and flexible!