Customized Building in Salt Lake City
Need something assembled? Browse 262 handy Taskers in Salt Lake City to build your custom item.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Customized Building Taskers in Salt Lake City
- Robert H.$51.76/hrElite Tasker5 (27 reviews)80 customized building tasks doneHow I can help:I've done commercial and residential carpentry for years and have a lot of tools for a wide range of jobs around the house. I can install doors, crown molding, base boards, cabinetry. I can also build custom shelf's for storage rooms or garages.
- Dustin R.$52.94/hr5 (2 reviews)4 customized building tasks doneHow I can help:I am capable of completing many different types of carpentry related jobs. I own many different types of tools including a miter saw, circular saw, drill, multi-tool, etc., that I can bring to assist in the task. I am not a carpenter by trade.
- Derly T.$44.70/hr4.8 (12 reviews)19 customized building tasks doneHow I can help:I can repair all types of wall and I can install all do you want … tell me what do you need and I have a solution for you …
- Nikolai S.$41.17/hr2 customized building tasks doneHow I can help:With 10+ years of experience, I can help you refresh your property! I have construction site approved tools, am very responsible and come with great reviews. I am available for all types of handyman work including finish carpentry and much more
- Eric W.$52.94/hr5 (3 reviews)7 customized building tasks doneHow I can help:I have been working with wood since I was old enough to use a tool. I have build custom furniture, done framing, finish work, wood models, custom door modification. I am also a skilled metal worker and handyman. I finished my basement and did all the work from tiling to framing as well as all the finish, texture, painting. I have a full tool set and workshop and I am confident I can do any of your household repairs and custom work.
- Jayson B.$40/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:Skilled in various types of carpentry projects. I bring my own tools and transportation and work quickly to get the job done right. I do have a 2 hr minimum on small jobs.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Don't just take our word for it
5.0undefined Thu, Mar 30undefined Thu, Mar 30
5 STARS! We could not have asked for a better first-time TaskRabbit experience than what we received from KC. He promptly took on the task within 1 hour of the request (easing our anxiety as this was a time-sensitive request), communicated with me every step of the way, and clarified proje ...
4.0undefined Fri, Mar 24undefined Fri, Mar 24
Derek was very friendly and did a great job on the closet shelving unit and dog door install. However, it was clear he had never installed a barn door for a room. Several issues complicated matters that resulted in a few additional hours being charged. But now he has that experience, so ma ...
5.0undefined Thu, Mar 23undefined Thu, Mar 23
Duren is fantastic! He’s very concerned with quality and helpful in giving advice etc. I would highly recommend him.
3.0undefined Fri, Mar 17undefined Fri, Mar 17
Work was subpar. The Sheetrock repair wasn’t good
5.0undefined Wed, Mar 1undefined Wed, Mar 1
Excellent work. McKay added a shelf to our pantry.
5.0undefined Fri, Feb 24undefined Fri, Feb 24
Thank you! David was quick, responsive and reliable. Would recommend for instillations.
5.0undefined Sat, Feb 18undefined Sat, Feb 18
Steve was great would recommend he handled our vinyl installation
5.0undefined Mon, Feb 13undefined Mon, Feb 13
Eric is awesome! I had a pretty tricky project with a custom fit door installation and he knocked it out of the park. I will definitely be using him again in the future.