Commercial Handyman in Salt Lake City
Need a commercial handyman in Salt Lake City? There are 470 Taskers experienced in all manor of handyman tasks ready to help your business.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Commercial Handyman Taskers in Salt Lake City
- Evan G.$58.82/hrElite Tasker5 (221 reviews)378 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE HERE :) ! I’m an experienced handyman specializing in minor home repairs, painting, drywall repair, door repair/replacement, mounting and assembly. Residential labor rate may vary. I look forward to working with you!
- Robert H.$52.94/hrElite Tasker5 (152 reviews)274 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I've done construction/property management for years and can tackle a wide range of home repairs. I have a lot of hand & power tools for patching holes in drywall, fixing doors, installing mouldings, installing appliances, hanging curtains/blinds.
- Arnoldo G.$47.05/hr4.9 (72 reviews)101 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I do well this small repairs like putting up shelves, hanging curtains,blinds, repairing holes, changing lightbulbs I can change a lamp but if its need a pawer cables run or a new line I don't do big electricity jobs. I don't do mounting Tvs, in this section has to be on mouthing section thanks!!!
- Aroldo O.$58.82/hr5 (168 reviews)208 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I have more then 15 years experience on the handyman maintenance world. Houses , hotels, assistant living facilities almost all my life , learn some skills during that time . (Be aware I charge a minimum of 1 1/2 hours for home repairs tasks)
- Dustin R.$58.82/hr5 (58 reviews)76 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:Current homeowner that does most of my own repairs. Capable of doing many different things but cannot complete large renovations or extensive remodels. I do have a wide array of tools to complete these jobs as well.
- Trevan G.$52.94/hrElite Tasker5 (3 reviews)290 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I have over 7 years of interior renovation experience, From framing and Sheetrock, to flooring and countertops, we do it all.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Lucas was great, punctual, worked through unpleasant weather, thorough, and eager to help with other problems.September 29, 2022
I'm glad rabbit sent Kurtis. He's friendly, honest, down-to-earth, and does an excellent job. I just got lucky because it would be hard to find someone else who expediously completed the job with 100% successful outcome like Kurtis did!September 28, 2022
Quick and knowledgeable.September 28, 2022
Lifesaver! Josh even went to Home Depot to get the parts for my repair!!!September 23, 2022
Kyle did everything he was asked. He performed his duties well.September 23, 2022
He is just wonderful. Thank you, Aaron!!!September 21, 2022
I had a washer issue that I got a quote from someone on thumbtack and it was $239.05 for the part and labor. At that point I would’ve gotten a new washer because it wasn’t worth it for that price. Ross saved the day by fixing my washer without having to buy that expensive part. And for MUC ...September 21, 2022
Eric was amazing! Completely transformed a table I love that I was afraid I’d have to throw in the dump… it’s better than new now, I love it! Bonus: he was completely professional, friendly and easy to work with. Would definitely hire work with him again!September 20, 2022