Commercial Handyman in Salt Lake City
Need a commercial handyman in Salt Lake City? There are 510 Taskers experienced in all manor of handyman tasks ready to help your business.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Commercial Handyman Taskers in Salt Lake City
- Evan G.$58.82/hrElite Tasker5 (222 reviews)382 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE HERE :) ! I’m an experienced handyman specializing in minor home repairs, painting, drywall repair, door repair/replacement, mounting and assembly. Residential labor rate may vary. I look forward to working with you!
- Robert H.$54.11/hrElite Tasker5 (158 reviews)289 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I've done construction/property management for years and can tackle a wide range of home repairs. I have a lot of hand & power tools for patching holes in drywall, fixing doors, installing mouldings, installing appliances, hanging curtains/blinds.
- Arnoldo G.$47.05/hr4.9 (72 reviews)101 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I do well this small repairs like putting up shelves, hanging curtains,blinds, repairing holes, changing lightbulbs I can change a lamp but if its need a pawer cables run or a new line I don't do big electricity jobs. I don't do mounting Tvs, in this section has to be on mouthing section thanks!!!
- Aroldo O.$58.82/hr5 (168 reviews)209 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I have more then 15 years experience on the handyman maintenance world. Houses , hotels, assistant living facilities almost all my life , learn some skills during that time . (Be aware I charge a minimum of 1 1/2 hours for home repairs tasks)
- Dustin R.$58.82/hr5 (58 reviews)76 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:Current homeowner that does most of my own repairs. Capable of doing many different things but cannot complete large renovations or extensive remodels. I do have a wide array of tools to complete these jobs as well.
- Trevan G.$52.94/hr5 (3 reviews)294 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I have over 7 years of interior renovation experience, From framing and Sheetrock, to flooring and countertops, we do it all.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Matthew was excellent. He was prompt and did the job as requested.December 5, 2022
Nathan was great to work with for our fireplace tile and mantel update. He worked to help us meet our timeline to have everything done before our holiday guests arrived. Very happy with how it turned out!December 4, 2022
Shane installed some electronic door locks on the doors and fixed a loose bifold door. Had to do some cutting on the door to accomplish that, (something a locksmith wouldn't do) Pleasant to deal with, would recommend.December 4, 2022
Jason has done a couple of projects for us on our townhome. He does great work and is able to manage his time and changing tasks and priorities well. Definitely recommend!November 30, 2022
Michael was helpful and kind. I’ll hire him again in the future :)November 28, 2022
Excellent, solved my problems quickly and efficiently. Also reasonable rates. Will again.November 23, 2022
Amazing! Professional.November 23, 2022
Fast and efficientNovember 21, 2022