Salvation Army Donations in Raleigh/Durham
Taskers will make giving to charity easy by dropping off all your Salvation Army donations.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Salvation Army Donations Taskers in Raleigh/Durham
- Micheal M.$35.29/hr5 (4 reviews)6 salvation army donations tasks doneHow I can help:I'm quick and efficient. Please let me know if any purchases need to be made so I can keep proper receipts.
- Chris N.$45.88/hr5 (11 reviews)35 salvation army donations tasks doneHow I can help:I own my own business so I understand how cluttered a busy life can feel. I am capable of making phone calls on your behalf, excellent organization skills, as well as running any errands. I am Vaccinated
- Larry D.$88.23/hr5 (9 reviews)17 salvation army donations tasks doneHow I can help:I understand the need for an intelligent assistant who can function in a variety of roles. As for driving, I drove for services like Uber, Lyft and more in the past 3 years. (Milage rate .75 a mile if the distance is farther than 20 miles )
- Clark V.$23.52/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I can help with your delivery needs for retail items, sealed grocery items, and other non hazardous materials transported via Mini Van.
- Terry C.$117.64/hr5 (8 reviews)17 salvation army donations tasks doneHow I can help:I have experience delivering batches, food, and other items to residential homes and businesses. I do my best in order to find the most efficient and effective way in delivering your item in a timely fashion. I strive to keep each client updated.
- Aizar J.$70.58/hr5 (2 reviews)7 salvation army donations tasks doneHow I can help:I can deliver anything for you and i can do shopping too ($20 extra one time fee for any work at Chapel hill)
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Thu, Sep 28undefined Thu, Sep 28
Maria was great to work with!
5.0undefined Wed, Sep 27undefined Wed, Sep 27
Michael was extremely communicative, prompt, and helpful. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
5.0undefined Mon, Sep 25undefined Mon, Sep 25
So communicative and helpful!
5.0undefined Sat, Sep 23undefined Sat, Sep 23
Luis was very easy to work with and gets the job done! Thanks!
5.0undefined Thu, Sep 21undefined Thu, Sep 21
Luis attempted a delivery for me. Unfortunately it wasn’t delivered due to some problems at the pickup location. However, Luis handled it well and put much effort into resolving the problem for me. We didn’t get it delivered but I will working on smoothing that out at the pickup location. ...
5.0undefined Tue, Sep 19undefined Tue, Sep 19
Erick did a great job completing his errand! I would definitely rehire (:
5.0undefined Mon, Sep 11undefined Mon, Sep 11
Excellent job, picked up items quickly, no issues. Would hire again.
5.0undefined Fri, Sep 8undefined Fri, Sep 8
Rachel was phenomenal!! I have never used Task Rabbit before and she walked me through everything. She responded quickly and jumped right on my request!! I will definitely use her again! 10 out of 10 recommend!!