- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Office Mounting Service Taskers in Raleigh/Durham
- Micheal M.$35.29/hr5 (4 reviews)6 office mounting service tasks doneHow I can help:I'm quick and efficient. Please let me know if any purchases need to be made so I can keep proper receipts.
- Chris N.$43.52/hr5 (11 reviews)35 office mounting service tasks doneHow I can help:I own my own business so I understand how cluttered a busy life can feel. I am capable of making phone calls on your behalf, excellent organization skills, as well as running any errands. I am Vaccinated
- Terry C.$117.64/hr5 (9 reviews)18 office mounting service tasks doneHow I can help:I have experience delivering batches, food, and other items to residential homes and businesses. I do my best in order to find the most efficient and effective way in delivering your item in a timely fashion. I strive to keep each client updated.
- PJ M.$58.82/hr5 (4 reviews)9 office mounting service tasks doneHow I can help:I am very reliable and I can get your errands completed in a timely fashion! I also have a midsized SUV I can use to transport anything you need
- Anthony s.$58.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I have 20 years experience in deliveries from military service to app based deliveries.
- Aizar J.$70.58/hr5 (2 reviews)7 office mounting service tasks doneHow I can help:I can deliver anything for you and i can do shopping too ($20 extra one time fee for any work at Chapel hill)
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Fri, Feb 9undefined Fri, Feb 9
Great service, on time. I hired her taking some pictures and Zillow home tour. She prepared the home tour well and also suggested improvements needed around the house. I will use her services again.
5.0undefined Thu, Feb 8undefined Thu, Feb 8
Kevin is excellent. His flexibility, proactivity, and enthusiasm made a real difference when a critical project needed it most. I look forward to working with him again soon. 5 stars, two thumbs up, etc. etc. no notes.
5.0undefined Thu, Feb 1undefined Thu, Feb 1
Perfect service an excellent communication
5.0undefined Wed, Jan 31undefined Wed, Jan 31
Working with Maria was great. She confirmed a few days and then the evening before the appointment. She is friendly and sociable and completed the task perfectly. I highly recommend Marie and she is on my favorite list for sure.
5.0undefined Thu, Jan 25undefined Thu, Jan 25
Michael was prompt, diligent and attentive. I look forward to working with him again!
5.0undefined Thu, Jan 18undefined Thu, Jan 18
Michael was prompt, attentive and easy to work with.
5.0undefined Wed, Jan 17undefined Wed, Jan 17
Kim is a clear communicator who said what he was going to do and then stuck to his word. He picked up a set of dining chairs for me a short distance away and drove them to me - covered and strapped securely in a covered trailer. Top notch service. Thank you, Kim!
5.0undefined Sat, Jan 6undefined Sat, Jan 6
Fantastic!! She was so kind and efficient and she will be my preferred tasker going forward. Highly recommend!!