- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Shed Maintenance Taskers in Orlando
- Clemor O.$47.05/hr5 (73 reviews)90 shed maintenance tasks doneHow I can help:I'm fast, efficient and love working outdoors. I currently own a some basic tools such as shears, loppers, small hand axe and saw; can also use whatever you have at your disposal as well. I don't have a lawn mower at my disposal.
- Russell S.$40/hrElite Tasker5 (78 reviews)111 shed maintenance tasks doneHow I can help:I do not own a lawn mower but if you do I can make your yard look really nice.
- Jonel F.$423.52/hr5 (10 reviews)14 shed maintenance tasks doneHow I can help:I have had many years doing yard work. If you need help with mowing, trimming then I can do it in quick. ( Note since I have a car I currently dont carry heavy items like mower,trimmer, and blower) But if you do have those items I dont mind at all using them to work on your yard. I have a yard and love it when my neighbors come by and compliment it looking good and would love to utilize my skills in keeping your yard looking good as well. If you want someone who is professional and pays attention to detail then I am your guy to get your yard looking the best in the neighborhood. I have experience planting/removing plants, adding/removing mulch, watering, racking leaves. (Please note I do not take any waste with me since I have a small car)
- Steven B.$38.82/hr5 (77 reviews)100 shed maintenance tasks doneHow I can help:If you have the equipment, then I'll gladly do the work. I've completed nearly 30 jobs edging, raking, pavers, garden mats, mulch & stones, planting, de-weeding, move dirt, trim bushes & tree branches, & much more! Let's chat through it & get to it.
- Terrance C.$61.17/hr5 (7 reviews)10 shed maintenance tasks doneHow I can help:I specialize in giving my client what they ask for by every detail to get the job done the right way.
- Daniel S.$47.05/hr5 (31 reviews)45 shed maintenance tasks doneHow I can help:do all my yard work. I can trim trees , clean gutters, lay mulch, clean fences, and any regular yard work. I have a 15 foot chainsaw, 8 foot ladders, 17 foot ladder, weed wacker, leaf blower, rake, garbage bags, bush trimmer reg chainsaw. No mower
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Russell is a super sharp, hardworking guy. I’ve hired him many times and would hire him again.October 4, 2022
Was able to come early - cleaned our very dirty gutters and took photos to provide full transparency. Would use again!October 4, 2022
Very happy with William. Communicated well, came right out on a Monday morning and worked diligently. Helped do a smaller job of hurricane yard debris cleanup. Give him a call if you want someone reliable and hardworking.October 4, 2022
Great job on yard debris clean up!October 3, 2022
Andres worked super hard replanting a large plant for me along with some other yard work and even cleaned everything up when he was done! This was such a big help! I will ask for his help again!October 3, 2022
Andres did a great job with our yard, Thanks Andres!October 3, 2022
Andres professional and on time came and got the job done!!! Very polite I definitely will be using him alot!!!October 3, 2022
Nice guy and did as instructed. Will hire again. Thank you!October 2, 2022