Pet Sitting in New York City
Browse 4074 pet-loving Taskers in New York City to take care of your furry friends.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Pet Sitting Taskers in New York City
- Kateryna K.$58.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I love and adore dogs!) so if you have any pets be sure that they would be in a good hands)
- Lyndsay M.$49.41/hr5 (4 reviews)6 pet sitting tasks doneHow I can help:I am very reliable and responsible! I have a 2 year old dog who is very well taken care of!
- Seri W.$35.29/hrElite Tasker5 (27 reviews)139 pet sitting tasks doneHow I can help:I am a Sagittarius, so I LOVE animals. I do have a cat as one of my roommates.
- Edward G.$32.94/hr5 (7 reviews)9 pet sitting tasks doneHow I can help:I love animals. I have two cats and grew up with a schnauzer. I'm the guy who stops people walking dogs on the street to say hello. Sorry! :)
- Tiffany B.$38.82/hrElite Tasker5 (21 reviews)75 pet sitting tasks doneHow I can help:I love cats and dogs. I can watch your cats and dogs. I can walk the dog for you. I can drop off or pick up your pet at the vet, grooming salon or animal hospital.
- Kyle C.$116.47/hr5 (3 reviews)9 pet sitting tasks doneHow I can help:I will take care of your pets so well, they won't even notice you are gone! You must provide all needed food/equipment/etc. The Most successful people in the world and their beloved pets hire me. Don't you want to be one of them?
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Tue, Sep 19undefined Tue, Sep 19
Asthania is wonderful! Very attentive and communicative. I'll be recommending her to friends!
5.0undefined Wed, Aug 30undefined Wed, Aug 30
Connie is an incredible dog sitter and incredible person. Don’t think twice - she’s truly an angel. So kind, happy to take all the crazy specific instructions, punctual, communicative. Totally saved the day when we had to leave a 2 month puppy at home for a few hours. 5 stars all around
5.0undefined Fri, Aug 11undefined Fri, Aug 11
Tricia was very communicative and easygoing. Our pup took to her right away which is unusual for him and says a lot about her good energy!
5.0undefined Tue, Aug 1undefined Tue, Aug 1
Latiya took great care of my kitties when I had to leave town last minute. Very good at communicating. Followed instructions well. Thank you!!
5.0undefined Wed, Jul 19undefined Wed, Jul 19
Raiysa was a wonderful cat sitter! Very communicative, followed all directions easily, and kept me up to date throughout the day with pictures of my baby :) Highly recommend!
5.0undefined Wed, Jul 12undefined Wed, Jul 12
Marina was just the person my cats needed. Very pleasant and immediately picked up the task without difficulty. She’s flexible to work with my schedule. Just all around nice experience. Thanks marina
5.0undefined Thu, Jul 6undefined Thu, Jul 6
I can’t say enough good things about Meg. She is super professional, very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and did an amazing job watching (& training) my sweet but anxious foster dog. Thank you Meg!
5.0undefined Wed, Jun 28undefined Wed, Jun 28
The mommy of Airedale Terrier Montgomery needed to go to the doctor. And she didn’t want her baby puppy to sit alone in the house and worry. Jayde filled in to make sure that Montgomery suffered minimal rather than maximal separation anxiety. Great job Jayde!!