Dog Walking in New York City
Browse 4061 dog-loving Taskers in New York City to take your best friend for a walk.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Dog Walking Taskers in New York City
- Kateryna K.$58.82/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I love and adore dogs!) so if you have any pets be sure that they would be in a good hands)
- Lyndsay M.$49.41/hr5 (4 reviews)6 dog walking tasks doneHow I can help:I am very reliable and responsible! I have a 2 year old dog who is very well taken care of!
- Edward G.$31.76/hr5 (7 reviews)9 dog walking tasks doneHow I can help:I love animals. I have two cats and grew up with a schnauzer. I'm the guy who stops people walking dogs on the street to say hello. Sorry! :)
- Tiffany B.$38.82/hrElite Tasker5 (21 reviews)75 dog walking tasks doneHow I can help:I love cats and dogs. I can watch your cats and dogs. I can walk the dog for you. I can drop off or pick up your pet at the vet, grooming salon or animal hospital.
- Kyle C.$116.47/hr5 (3 reviews)9 dog walking tasks doneHow I can help:I will take care of your pets so well, they won't even notice you are gone! You must provide all needed food/equipment/etc. The Most successful people in the world and their beloved pets hire me. Don't you want to be one of them?
- Andrew G.$52.94/hr5 (3 reviews)5 dog walking tasks doneHow I can help:I love caring for animals. Grew up with dogs, currently on year fourteen of having a cat roommate. Can do single hour walks/visits and reasonable flat rates for overnights and more involved work.
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Fri, Nov 24undefined Fri, Nov 24
Diane always does an amazing job taking care of my cats and keeps me up to date with messages and photos.
5.0undefined Thu, Nov 23undefined Thu, Nov 23
Dalila was wonderful! She showed up promptly and asked clarifying questions to make sure she knew how to feed my chickens correctly. We chatted on the phone and she seems like suck a bubbly, kind person.
5.0undefined Sat, Nov 18undefined Sat, Nov 18
Enrry was so friendly and accommodating! I'd definitely hire him to catsit again.
5.0undefined Sat, Nov 4undefined Sat, Nov 4
Highly professional and with a great, positive “can-do attitude”! Will hire absolutely hire Theresa again!
5.0undefined Sat, Oct 28undefined Sat, Oct 28
The good job
5.0undefined Sat, Oct 21undefined Sat, Oct 21
Super responsive, easy, sharp and understanding.
5.0undefined Tue, Sep 26undefined Tue, Sep 26
Great service and thorough
5.0undefined Sun, Sep 24undefined Sun, Sep 24
Carlos helped me on short notice when I needed a pet sitter for my dog. He was very responsive and took great care of my dog who took very easily to him.