Commercial Handyman in LA & OC
Need a commercial handyman in LA & OC? There are 3365 Taskers experienced in all manor of handyman tasks ready to help your business.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Commercial Handyman Taskers in LA & OC
- Michael H.$82.35/hrElite Tasker5 (444 reviews)586 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:Repair of beds, chairs, couches, cabinet drawers, shelving, gates and any household item. Spackle/touch up painting, no big painting jobs. No plumbing or any contractor-type jobs. I have a full set of tools and a can-do attitude to repair things.
- Javier J.$88.23/hr5 (717 reviews)1161 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I was a maintenance technician for apartment buildings for over 15 years . I have general knowledge and skills in, plumbing , electricity , carpentry , and appliances . I have all the tools need it to do any job. Only do small drywall repairs
- Sean A.$69.41/hr4.8 (9 reviews)18 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:I have a 90 minute minimum. I can take care of just about anything with the exception of plumbing and electrical. I can handle shelves, closets, doors, security cameras and what ever else you can throw at me.
- Gerald G.$81.17/hrElite Tasker4.9 (489 reviews)843 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:Important to know that I carry a ladder in my car which limits me to a reach of 12ft. My 'almost' degree in Physics offers a unique complement to my expert home-repair skills. Along with being able to handle just about anything on your honey-do list, I offer solutions that employ fundamentals of math and science ensuring both lasting results and an aesthetically pleasing finished project. I take great pride in my work and am committed to completing your task so that we are both happy with the results.
- Robert P.$76.47/hrElite Tasker5 (235 reviews)331 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:Elite tasker with the experience, tools and supplies needed for all your Home & Office tasks (2 hour minimum) • Painting • Light fixtures • Fans • Small hole repair • Kitchen and Bath faucets • Door locks • Smoke alarms • Furniture assembly
- Eric D.$70.58/hr4.9 (244 reviews)361 commercial handyman tasks doneHow I can help:You want someone resourceful and clever, but there is no substitute for experience. I have more positive reviews than anyone on Taskrabbit. Repairs, mounting anything, whatever handyman task you need. No electrical or plumbing. ***2 HR MINIMUM***
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
Great job as always thanks for the help!December 2, 2022
Oscar did an AMAZING job. He was on time, very professional, went above and beyond to fix my bed frame so perfectly and even fixed the legs that he noticed needed shaving down. He cleaned up after himself and even fixed my Vacuum cleaner. I highly recommend him and will definitely be using ...December 2, 2022
He was on time. Did the job and cleaned up after words. Very curious also.December 1, 2022
Kyle was amazing! He reached out before the project to confirm what sort of supplies he would need and was so easy to communicate with. He did the job thoughtfully and efficiently. Super happy with the results. A great hire.December 1, 2022
L Hollis M.
John was fantastic! The job was more involved that I thought but he wasn’t deterred. He genuinely wanted to do a good job. He has a can do attitude and I will definitely use him again! And again!December 1, 2022
She is excellent. Gets right to work. Very professional. Highly recommend And Susan has a wonderful design eye.December 1, 2022
100%December 1, 2022
Super efficient and helpful!December 1, 2022