Help Cooking & Serving Food in Houston
Browse 453 Taskers in Houston to help chop, fry, bake, and serve delicious food to your guests with a smile.Book now
- Always background checked
- Backed by our Happiness Pledge
- Prompt and friendly customer support
Browse top-rated Help Cooking & Serving Food Taskers in Houston
- Donovan S.$35.29/hr5 (2 reviews)3 help cooking & serving food tasks doneHow I can help:I have an 8 year experience in meat cutting. I’ve been cooking and grilling since the age of 14. I cater parties and events as well... just let me know your goal and I’ll reach it.
- Mytai H.$31.76/hr5 (1 review)4 help cooking & serving food tasks doneHow I can help:I am servsafe and TABC certified. I have worked in restaraunts, cafes and bakeries all across the country and even had management titles in most of the establishments
- Lejordan J.$22.35/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:So recently I just discovered that I can actually cook. Not only can I cook, I was told that my food actually is good. From pasta, pizza, and wings... To burger, fries and other things. I'll give you an experience you won't forget. Please make sure that you have all food you want cooked to be onsite. If I have to buy the food, or any other items for this task, you'll be charged a convenience fee on top of the expense paid for items.
- MALLORIE R.$17.64/hr1 help cooking & serving food tasks doneHow I can help:Nobody says that I can't get dirty one day and bake cookies the next...I have some experience in restaurant kitchens and a food manager's certificate. I know a lot about different foods and nutrition. My ideal job would be a food prep, family cooking or small party/meeting cooking.
- Frederick A.$23.52/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I've been cooking all my life. My mom was a cook and so was my dad. I love to fry fish and also bake it. I'm very passionate about my food.
- Colby M.$35.29/hrNew to TaskrabbitHow I can help:I am from Louisiana, and started cooking when I was 10 years old. Calling my grandmother frequently for guidance. It's been a passion of mine since then. Crawfish, gumbo, smoked brisket, chicken Tikka masala, there aren't too many things I can't cook
Start booking and choose from more Taskers
- Choose your Tasker by reviews, skills, and price
- Schedule when it works for you — as early as today
- Chat, pay, tip, and review all through one platform
5.0undefined Wed, Sep 13undefined Wed, Sep 13
Tiffany is amazing, would absolutely recommend her for any job. She is kind, pays attention to detail, is considerate, and it really shows in her work. Thank you Tiffany!
5.0undefined Wed, Nov 9, 2022undefined Wed, Nov 9, 2022
When your 10 year old asks you to rate the cooking a 10/10, must try again you do exactly that. Priscilla was so easy to work with, great communication and the best part was her dish was amazing. Can’t wait to hire her again.
5.0undefined Tue, Jul 19, 2022undefined Tue, Jul 19, 2022
Was easy to work with. Kept stuff clean. Did a good job. Would hire again.
5.0undefined Thu, May 19, 2022undefined Thu, May 19, 2022
5.0undefined Fri, May 6, 2022undefined Fri, May 6, 2022
5.0undefined Sun, Mar 13, 2022undefined Sun, Mar 13, 2022
5.0undefined Fri, Nov 5, 2021undefined Fri, Nov 5, 2021
So happy with his work.
5.0undefined Sun, Oct 10, 2021undefined Sun, Oct 10, 2021